Sign in to follow this  
J2phat4u

FI decals

Fella's i was wondering about the decals from FI. I want to purchase the white decal so it will show on the rear window of my car but which color do i choose on the page here to get the white decal? Also the ones they send with your purchase dont work at all. How do you get the to not show the rear when installing them on your car?

Dude I can barely understand what your saying and I'm sure everybody thats looking at this is saying the same thing. If your asking how to get white stickers from FI its on their website and it says plain as day white under the quantity option.As far as your back window I don't know what your actually asking.Please clarify

Dude I can barely understand what your saying and I'm sure everybody thats looking at this is saying the same thing. If your asking how to get white stickers from FI its on their website and it says plain as day white under the quantity option.As far as your back window I don't know what your actually asking.Please clarify

^^^^^^

Thanks, you just answered my question.

Also the ones they send with your purchase dont work at all. How do you get the to not show the rear when installing them on your car?

I think I understand this part ... I was looking forward to using my stickers when I ordered my sub, but come to find out it's the words Fi with the website, and a white background ... don't look good on a tinted window. Had to use a razor blade and cut the white background out but hey that mighta been the plan all alone. Was expecting it to be a peel off, stick to window, then peel a see thru piece off and it left the words on window type of deal. :S

..those are slap stickers, they are not die cut.

IMG_2302.jpg

i think this is what he is trying to find. Just put mine on and love it

its Product code: 10902 under the stickers if your looking for it still

Sign in to follow this