Sign in to follow this  
smashedz28

2 sa12 enclosure for 2011 malibu

Asked rick for a 4 cu ft enclosure tuned to 32 Hz for 2 sa12's. Great person to deal with so far. Stay tuned for pictures as he builds it.

Asked rick for a 4 cu ft enclosure tuned to 32 Hz for 2 sa12's. Great person to deal with so far. Stay tuned for pictures as They build it.

Thanks for the kind words! Don't forget about Garrett haha. We should have some pics up tomorrow.

-Rick

Just wanted to let you know that we started cutting the wood for your box. We should have some progress pics for you Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks -Rick

Take your time. Rather have a quality box and wait a bit longer than a rushed box. I'll be here

Take your time. Rather have a quality box and wait a bit longer than a rushed box. I'll be here

TRUST me you will receive excellent quality in a very timely manner. I'm excited to see it in your car with the colors you have chosen. You have to promise to put a picture up. :fing34:

That is a promise. But it won't be exactly hooked up for a few months. I want to get all the equipment for this build before I start piecing it together. But you will get a test fit picture. Thanks

A few progress pics.

2011-10-31201533.jpg

2011-10-31201544.jpg

2011-10-31205829.jpg

2011-10-31210846.jpg

2011-10-31214326.jpg

2011-10-31214338.jpg

is the port shrinking towards then end?

No it is just the angle. it is 100% straight. And in the first 4 pics it isn't secured yet.

lol .. k

Coming together nicely!!! Love me some kerf ports!!

Looking good so far! Wish I had a little more height available in my trunk but I think this is gonna work out just fine. Can't wait

Yeah you will be fine. My box for my 15 is the same due to trunk limitations and as long as you drill pilot holes you'll be set.

Yeah you will be fine. My box for my 15 is the same due to trunk limitations and as long as you drill pilot holes you'll be set.

That is tight! Dont forget to drill the pilot holes 100% straight! I would use the shortest screws possible when mounting into the top and bottom baffle like that. Might be best to avoid mounting into the top and bottom baffle if possible.

This should be arriving on Monday.

sabox.jpg

Nice.. looks great, I'm excited to see it

Got my enclosure today... its just as described. Packed well, took me several minutes to un wrap it lol. Pleasure doing business with Rick and Garrett. Communication was great, product is great quality and for a great price. You guys will be getting more of my business in the future. I'll get some pics up here in a bit, won't go in the car till the weekend probably

Got my enclosure today... its just as described. Packed well, took me several minutes to un wrap it lol. Pleasure doing business with Rick and Garrett. Communication was great, product is great quality and for a great price. You guys will be getting more of my business in the future. I'll get some pics up here in a bit, won't go in the car till the weekend probably

Good to hear! Can't wait to see it in your car. :fing34: