sefugi

'80 Corvette Install

This is a c3 correct?

Yes I beleive that to be correct.

This is a pic of the space I have to work with in the rear. These are not pictures of his vette, just a few I looked at on the net.

3113009-4t.jpg

Another one:

vette100.jpg

This is something I found that I thought would be a nice drop in, but the owner don't like it.

corvettec3.jpg

Your way to nice brother. Good luck with the install.

And remember ingnorance is bliss, so I am sure your friend will be happy with it.

Thanks, not sure if it is his understanding of things or his wife's continued interjections. Maybe a mix of the two! :ughdunno:

Yeah I have seen a few enclosures along the back wall like pictured above. This is what I would do. To bad he doesn't want that.

Sounds like your hands are tied. I would be amazed if the guy doesn't show up with a prefab box.

Yeah I have seen a few enclosures along the back wall like pictured above. This is what I would do. To bad he doesn't want that.

That would work for me...

I had originally suggested a floor build that would have the amp and sub flushed into it.

Sounds like your hands are tied. I would be amazed if the guy doesn't show up with a prefab box.

I don't think he will bring a box, some of the problems have stemmed from having to have the space in the back for the T-tops.

Kenwood 4x6 coax up front and Hertz 6.5 comps in back? :WTFBubble: Brilliant guys at the stereo shop hooked him right up lol

Kenwood 4x6 coax up front and Hertz 6.5 comps in back? :WTFBubble: Brilliant guys at the stereo shop hooked him right up lol

I tried to tell him they were leading him in the wrong direction. What can I do??? I do not have the power of mind control.

slap the shit out of him :P jk

slap the shit out of him :P jk

I'd have to be holding a big stick, he's bigger than me!!

How much legroom does this 'vette have? Funny question I know but I have seen some awesome subwoofer installs in the passenger side floor on various sports cars.

Welp, here is all my stuffs..........make it happen.

:suicide-santa:

Sounds like he needs to slow down and listen to someone who actually knows a little something/something.

Good luck my man, I am sure he will leave happy with you on the job.

:fing34:

How much legroom does this 'vette have? Funny question I know but I have seen some awesome subwoofer installs in the passenger side floor on various sports cars.

I had moved him away from his first idea, but now he is back to it..."I want to keep the front completly like it came from the factory"

Guess I won't be able to install that aftermarket headunit he bought...

Welp, here is all my stuffs..........make it happen.

:suicide-santa:

Sounds like he needs to slow down and listen to someone who actually knows a little something/something.

Good luck my man, I am sure he will leave happy with you on the job.

:fing34:

Yep, that's me, the make it happen guy! :bull:

See the Build Log car is complete, and turned out as the owner wanted, clean install, clear sound and loud