Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Clinton

SSA Myspace

SSA Myspace !!

http://www.myspace.com/soundsolutionsaudio

We also have the facebook group, just search Sound Solutions Audio. Topic update, as the MSN group is closed and the yahoo group is dead.

Edited by denim
update again

thats because only a few people knew about it

It's all about .mac groups!!

Better looking and much easier to use than either...

It's all about .mac groups!!

Better looking and much easier to use than either...

I will start one then, haha I have to blanket the net with links to here :domoslay:

crap man, you have to pay to have one :madsign:

Sign up for the 60-day free trial. Even when it ends, you still retain a .mac ID, and you *technically* should still be able to have a group. I maintain a .mac groups site for my local Mac User Group, but we only have about 25 active members on it.

Honestly though, I don't see the point of creating these off-site groups, as they are pretty much forums on their own, which I believe will end up dividing the core group...and if you use email notifications (like I do) you don't need to even join those other groups. Not to mention, if the administrator wants to put advertising on this here forum, its diverting traffic away from the site. Although, on the other hand, I can see that for people who do not know about this forum, it might bring some expsure. I'm just sort of torn between these two viewpoints.

Anyway....

Don't take this the wrong way, but I think your efforts are better focused into something else, maybe some new layouts or hacks. Don't fix what ain't broke.

Dingo is helping me on some of the design, and Mark and I are going to see about some upgrades,

the POV for me is to direct more traffic here, I am not really trying to spread people out, but give the option is people want a place to store documents or upload files etc. I hope that people who find the yahoo group will filter down to here.

I am just trying every free way to get people here. I really wish people put a link to here in their signatures on other forums. I know a few do, but we need more than a few...

But I am always open to more ideas and suggestions. Effendi thanks for your input.

Cool. I will add a link in my ca.com sig for ya. But for me its about quality not quantity.... word of mouth seems to go a long way.

hehe the MSN group is in the top 20 or so in traffic because I check it everyday for some reason, and the yahoo group with only 5 members is #265 of 740 groups in member count

I have been using the groups to post news and such. Kind of like a mini news letter set up.

Updated.

Updated topic.