Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

Sundown SA Series "Win" Thread

If you have an impressive SA series woofer install / score feel free to post it up in here for all to see !

Well not sure how impressive to some but I think my car is pretty impressive for what it is. 2 SA 12s 4cuft aero port box on a single SAZ1500d, here are a couple videos of them doing work.

And the car meters at this at 46Hz;

144.jpg

Edited by All4Spl

i have 1 sa 12 dual 2 in a aeroport box hooked to a sundown 2500 in a 4 door blazer. at a show this weekend at pulse car audio i did 149.3 on the dash sealed and we put it in the kick for fun and did 150.1 with a single 12. i tried to put a pic of the setup but can't figure out how sorry.

01 Toyota Highlander on 22 inch helos, 4 SA15's on 1 SAZ4500, 5 G31 batts, 1 280 amp HO Ohio Gen, MLA Switchable voltage regulator, alot of knu konceptz 0 guage wire, alot of deadener and way too much more. Most interior is redone or wrapped in suede. Midbass is (2) Sundown Audio 8's V1.75's on 1 DDC6B amp in center console.

http://www.car audio classifieds.org/forum/uninterrupted-build-logs/96820-mcarmers-highlander-sundown-build.html - copy, paste this address into your address bar & take out the spaces from the site address.

truck was setup for music, really tight and really great sounding on any music. Only hit 148.9 on TL mic. With hardly any adjusting and not much testing at all.

Going to rip it all out and have DJ build something monstrous for music 6-8 new Night shade 15s/18s on 3 SAZ4500's or 2 NS-1s. Coming springtime.

Edited by MCarmer

my sundown sa 12 single 12 on 700 watts at 4 ohms BASS!!!!!!!!

i have 1 sa 12 dual 2 in a aeroport box hooked to a sundown 2500 in a 4 door blazer. at a show this weekend at pulse car audio i did 149.3 on the dash sealed and we put it in the kick for fun and did 150.1 with a single 12. i tried to put a pic of the setup but can't figure out how sorry.

Congrats ! :drink40:

Congrats ! :drink40:

thanks jacob hopefully increase some when i get my 300 amp alt back

Just got my hands on a SA-12D4/BHE Box combo. Heard alot of good things about the SA line, but nothing prepares you for the all out awesomeness of actually holding one for the first time. Very impressed with the overall construction of this sub. Rock solid and heavy as fuck! Very high quality. Can't wait to get the rest of my gear in and finish the install. Keep your eyes peeled for some vids and check out the build log.

Thanks Jacob for designing and building an awesome sub! Glad I finally have one!

<------ Check out Avatar for pic.

Edited by PHATBOi

burped a 145.5 @ 32hz out of a trunk yesterday with 3 sa10s. wiring down to .33 will do a run today. hopefully i'll do at least a 146 :D

okay so last weekend at a nspl show at pulse car audio i did a 149 sealed on the dash clamped on 1 sa 12 at 2160 watts and 150.1 in the kick. 600 watt sub seeing 2100 watts awesome job on the product jacob.

two sa12s on an ap1500 it did a 143.2 at 37hz on music Edited by HunterAC

haven't metered it yet as it's not 100% done but 2 SA 12's with a 6" aero port being pushed by a RF T1500.1bd @1 ohm

Edited by rsfaze

Sign in to follow this