SoundSplinter

This Ship Has Sailed!

It'll be slow going to begin with, as I work through the licensing and infrastructure build out while perfecting my methods, but here's a li'l sneak peak at what I'm working on: http://www.liberale.com :drink40:

Love your slogan Mike

Liberate Yourself from Shitty Beer

I can see the promo-girls now. Dressed in red with black boots and berets, call them the Libreale Federalies. *trademark*. Vive le beir! :)

Um... I thought liberale was Latin for "all senses"

Like his brew would entice all of your senses.

Sorry to hear. Hope it works out for the best.

Sorry to see SS go. Always wanted an RL-i8.

Good luck with the brewery business though. What kind of beers are planning brewing? It you do some pale ales or IPA, I'll be all over that. Any possibilities of selling in MN?

Aw, in the future I was going to purchase an orphan 8 to compare against other 8 inch drivers. I wish nothing but the best for you in whatever you do, and I hope everything will be smooth sailing. Good luck!

got a local that's looking for 8s setup. I'll tell them this can't be beat.

Sorry about the way thigns turned out.

From someone that owned at least 1 of every RL-i & RL-p (and still own many), I am very sad to hear this news. I wish you well on any new adventures you take on from here. I will have to get ahold of one of those orphans to add to the collection. Goodbye & good luck.

well that's bollocks the way it's happened, could you by chance PM me a cost of shipping 3 of the orphans to New Zealand

Good luck with the brewery business though. What kind of beers are planning brewing? It you do some pale ales or IPA, I'll be all over that. Any possibilities of selling in MN?

I'm in California, of course I'm going to be doing an IPA, that style is practically half of the craft beer market out here! In fact, my first publicly served beer (though it's being served free since I'm not licensed yet) will be a Grapefruit IPA... my first tap handle! NO actual fruit, though it has an uncanny grapefruit essence on account of a hearty dry hopping with Amarillo style hops. I probably won't make this part of the regular line up however, as I prefer a less tangy and more piney IPA personally. Regardless, I am working on perfecting recipes for an IPA, a roasty Imperial Stout (have a keg on tap here at home that came in at 9%abv and it's reaalllly good! the only thing I might add is a bit of vanilla bean), and a couple of Belgians, likely a Saison and a Dubbel (or other dark strong variety).

To gfunk_nz - looks to be about US$105 - US$110 per driver for shipping to New Zealand.

Edited by SoundSplinter

How about some gluten-free brew for us Celiacs?

I'm in California, of course I'm going to be doing an IPA, that style is practically half of the craft beer market out here! In fact, my first publicly served beer (though it's being served free since I'm not licensed yet) will be a Grapefruit IPA... my first tap handle! NO actual fruit, though it has an uncanny grapefruit essence on account of a hearty dry hopping with Amarillo style hops. I probably won't make this part of the regular line up however, as I prefer a less tangy and more piney IPA personally. Regardless, I am working on perfecting recipes for an IPA, a roasty Imperial Stout (have a keg on tap here at home that came in at 9%abv and it's reaalllly good! the only thing I might add is a bit of vanilla bean), and a couple of Belgians, likely a Saison and a Dubbel (or other dark strong variety).

I think you need to talk Mark & Aaron into starting a beer forum and setting you up as the first vendor on the new site ;)

You will be dearly missed until you are back again, bigger and badder than ever.

I think you need to talk Mark & Aaron into starting a beer forum and setting you up as the first vendor on the new site ;)

Mike runs http://www.shroomery.org/, it is a massive site with much more traffic then we have. So I am sure if that site would be better then what Mark and I could do from scratch.

Mike runs http://www.shroomery.org/, it is a massive site with much more traffic then we have. So I am sure if that site would be better then what Mark and I could do from scratch.

I've been there here and there, never would have guessed... :P

Sad to hear....I love my rli-8's and I don't think I"ll ever sell my small collection of them.

Any way to get a bigger picture of their logo? Would like to sport a sticker of it on the truck when I finish up my new 8's build

Sad to hear....I love my rli-8's and I don't think I"ll ever sell my small collection of them.

Any way to get a bigger picture of their logo? Would like to sport a sticker of it on the truck when I finish up my new 8's build

PM me your address and I'll have a few die-cut "S" logo stickers sent to you. You are also welcome to use these logo images; the 2005logo.jpg is probably the one you're looking for.

I would like to put my name into the contest. Mike I do wish you well in your new endevours. Though life has got in the way of building my system I will say that you always answered my pm's and emails as though I was a paying customer. With this type of customer service I know you will do well... again good luck.

Congrats!

very nice!!! congrats !!

im jelly fosho!

congrats ricksi30