Sign in to follow this  
pmureika

Looking for some new 6.5 speakers

Looking for some new 6.5 speakers but not component.coaxial

I listen to rock & roll most of the time.

I just want a good all around quality speakers.

You need to add to your post. What do you have now? Why don't you like what you have? What kid of music do you listen to? What are you expecting out of the new speakers? Etc...

You need to add to your post. What do you have now? Why don't you like what you have? What kid of music do you listen to? What are you expecting out of the new speakers? Etc...

No I dont I just want a good sq 6.5 coaxial.

amp? power handling limitations? have you tryed parts express?

amp? power handling limitations? have you tryed parts express?

Mb quart 4 x 80rms

JL Audio C3-650

I see you did add to your original post. You only get as much as you put into something. Asking what kind of speakers you should get with no info isn't going to give you any good responses. You have alpines now. You are not going to gain much if anything at all if you stick with coaxials.

I see you did add to your original post. You only get as much as you put into something. Asking what kind of speakers you should get with no info isn't going to give you any good responses. You have alpines now. You are not going to gain much if anything at all if you stick with coaxials.

agreed

No I dont I just want a good sq 6.5 coaxial.

:Doh:

yeah not butcher the doors up.

agreed

agreed

I have had one go bad pllus I have dash tweeters.

Then put the tweeters in the stock location or a lot people put the tweeters in the kick panels. Then you wouldn't have to put any holes in the doors.

Then put the tweeters in the stock location or a lot people put the tweeters in the kick panels. Then you wouldn't have to put any holes in the doors.

I want to keep it stock for resale

I want to keep it stock for resale

Like I said put them in the stock location or don't do anything. Which defeats the purpose of "aftermarket speakers".

Could have sworn I processed an order for some IA 6.5's yesterday....

I did but I didnt have to go thru all the crap.I just wanted some straighht forward suggestions in case I am wrong.

I did but I didnt have to go thru all the crap.I just wanted some straighht forward suggestions in case I am wrong.

Crap huh. If you already bought speakers don't waste my or other peoples time with the lazy posts.