jj1479

15" Ascendant Audio Mayhem build

Ok guys I just had to see what the subs sounded like in the box until the plexiglas with the AA logo inlay comes in from toolmaker and the LED's to arrive. They are in a 2009 Ford Escape an you can see from the picks the system consists of 2-15" D2 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's a Sundown Audio 3500d Running @.5ohm with a set of toolmaker dual inputs , 2 Kinetik HC2400's a optima redtop battery up front,had a second one but it died on me. The deck is a Alpine IVA-W205 and a Aura 4200 amp running 2 sets of 5.25" Kenwood components. I have a 270 amp Mechman alternator that I have to put back in but for now the stereo is running off of the factory 150 amp alt and all 1/0 knukoncepts wire. I have 1 layer of sounddeadner on the back hatch and roof but I will add more in the comming weeks. The box design is by Ram designs and is 7cft net tunned to 33hz and sounds really good.

I have a video of them playing and will add it once its done uploading. Now I'm just trying to figure out what to cover the box in as the plexi is to be mounted from the inside :ughdunno:

sub1.jpg

063.jpg

010-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

047.jpg

051.jpg

052.jpg

064.jpg

065.jpg

066.jpg

070.jpg

069.jpg

072.jpg

073.jpg

Video's added :WELCOME:

Edited by jj1479

Your build looks good man.

Make sure to post up pics of the plexi!

Wanna send me that SMD DD1 to use right quick? :peepwall:

Looks sick man. All great equipment.

Wanna send me that SMD DD1 to use right quick? :peepwall:

Looks sick man. All great equipment.

:drink40: Took me a month to get it once ordered

Your build looks good man.

Make sure to post up pics of the plexi!

Will do as soon as I get it. Maybe/hopefully by middle of next week

OK just some photos of the Plexiglas that toolmaker emailed me. Once lit with the LEDs it should look awesome.

PictureorVideo1323.jpg

PictureorVideo1326.jpg

Everything looks great. Get us some pics once.its.completedand.let us know.how it sounds once everything is broken in.

Everything looks great. Get us some pics once.its.completedand.let us know.how it sounds once everything is broken in.

Will do just recieved the plexi on monday, now just have to pull the box and put it in and install the Led's

Lovin' the install!

How do you like the subs? Im also running a pair. The plexi looks good too

Lovin' the install!

How do you like the subs? Im also running a pair. The plexi looks good too

Love how low they can get it the box that they are in and they take all the 3500 can put out. I have yet to find time to put the plexi in but it will be in soon as i'm not going to waste all of the money for it to sit on the shelf in my garage.