Punkeyboozter

Big Secret?

I'll let the cat out of the bag fellas. As it turns out Scott and Nick actually sleep inside out, and it's been rumored that they blink sideways. No, wait.... this is a car audio forum? Opps. :D

Just a guess, but since they took the 4 inch VC out of the BL series subs I think I saw a thread somewhere that they mentioned a 4 inch vc might end up somewhere else.. oh the anticipation... :hsughexile:

Since the price of neo has gone through the roof, and because Scott finds adjustable Qts subs so novel. Fi is coming out with a line of high power SPL type field coil subs. :D Ha, ha, made ya look. :P

Scott is really Batman, Nick is Robin. Gotham City has been calling for the identity and arrest of The Batman (and sidekick) because of Jokers parade of terror through the city, so next week Scott and Nick are finally going to reveal the truth to the world.

I couldn't wait... I bought a different sub today :( This new 'secret' better suck ;P lol

I couldn't wait... I bought a different sub today :( This new 'secret' better suck ;P lol

Tell us what you got so we can laugh at you later. :ohnoes9:

indeed!

I have heard similar things to a 4" VC sub... But i dont want to ruin it. :)

I have heard similar things to a 4" VC sub... But i dont want to ruin it. :)

My question however...why stop at 4" im sure the same effort will go into a 5 or 6" no? Whats stopping them.

5" or 6" coil doesnt seem necessary.

Neither are 18s, but that ain't stoppin us. :D Bring on the unnecessary!

In most cases we dont need 18's in a wall either. Im sure there are other reasons. Maybe i should patent coils bigger then 4" since im pretty sure they will become the norm

Neither are 18s, but that ain't stoppin us. :D Bring on the unnecessary!

Snap lol

indeed!

A loaded up 18 BTL N2, lol I've wanted one for about a year now.. I just couldn't wait :P

Edited by Freshh

There are coils larger than 4" currently in production.

I want to see what that looks like, what do I google? :ehh:

Probably a 4in coil for the BTL series.

You got it all wrong bro. 4in coil, 40lbs compression drivers is where it's at. Did you miss when Nick was caught doing a little modeling on the side for his birthday?

c65d023d.jpg

:D

JL Audio TW5, for example.

:Doh: Eh guess I've seen one of those. Ruined my excited moment dang it Duran.

JL Audio TW5, for example.

There was that one short lived company about 5 years ago that had a 6" coil. Can't think of their name.

EDIT: Actually it was Acoupower. Interestingly when I was googling to verify that was the company, I found this link in a thread on another forum. That guy was the owner of Acoupower.

In December 2006, Beltran was convicted on those charges that he sexually assaulted two Haverhill teenage girls after luring them to his 622 Main St. home with job offers. Police told The Eagle-Tribune at the time that Beltran encountered the two girls, ages 16 and 17, as they sought employment applications at a local fast-food restaurant. He offered the girls jobs at a business he owned that dealt in stereo speakers, police said.

Guess that explains why the business went under.

[quote name=Impious' timestamp='1320795030' post='849735'

There was that one short lived company about 5 years ago that had a 6" coil. Can't think of their name.

EDIT: Actually it was Acoupower. Interestingly when I was googling to verify that was the company, I found this link in a thread on another forum. That guy was the owner of Acoupower.

In December 2006, Beltran was convicted on those charges that he sexually assaulted two Haverhill teenage girls after luring them to his 622 Main St. home with job offers. Police told The Eagle-Tribune at the time that Beltran encountered the two girls, ages 16 and 17, as they sought employment applications at a local fast-food restaurant. He offered the girls jobs at a business he owned that dealt in stereo speakers, police said.

Guess that explains why the business went under.

Lol, other way around. Business unraveled, didn't pay suppliers, never deliver product(luckily cc reimburse me), marriage broke apart, then this. What a schmuck.