Aaron Clinton

SSA Customer Rewards Program

cust-rewards.jpg

All you do is place an order for an SSA product, get 10% of the purchase price applied back to your SSA Store account as SSA Store credit for a future order.

Here is an example of how it works:

You purchase a brilliant SSA Dcon 10D4. Once the order is processed, we will place 10% of the Dcon 10D4 purchase price (NOT TOTAL SHIPPED PRICE) on your SSA Store account as SSA Store credit. It looks like this:

~
$114.99
purchase price of SSA Dcon 10D4 from initial order.

~
$11.49
is placed on your SSA Store account that can be used towards a future purchase.

See, very simple, if you need another example, just ask. All you do is place an order for an SSA product, get 10% of the purchase price applied back to your SSA Store account as SSA Store credit for a future order. Please keep this topic to actual questions about the program if there is any. This is a thank you to our discerning customers who want to run some of highest quality speakers on the market.

NOTICE: We (SSAudio), reserve the right to end the promotion at anytime and this is subject to change without notice. This rewards applies only when your purchase a wonderful SSA brand product, but the rewards can be used towards any other item on the SSA Store towards a future purchase with a maximum of $300.00 stored as credit on your account.

Rewards will not be credited with the purchase of any "package deals" on our store, as those prices are already too low as it is.

This is something brand new that we are going to try out. If the response is good, we could keep it going indefinitely.

Eligible Brands

cat-ia.jpg

cat-ssa.jpg

cat-sundown.jpg

cat-zed.jpg

Sweet! Great deal guys!!!!!!!

Nice!! :drink40:

I will go through tomorrow and build all the images and ad's promoting this great program. No other online store in our market (to my knowledge) is running such a rewards program.

We are very excited to offer this!

I think audioque started one similar but with there's you get points and trade it in for hats and other items. They've only shown hats so far though.

This is a great way to get great products out there and the customer gets a little bonus.

I will go through tomorrow and build all the images and ad's promoting this great program. No other online store in our market (to my knowledge) is running such a rewards program.

Good deal guys!

I never thought I would see SSA products at a discounted price. Cool chit!

Good deal guys!

The SSA products are not discounted, just a kick back for buying an SSA product. :)

This will help me sell to locals easier!

Good deal guys!

The SSA products are not discounted, just a kick back for buying an SSA product. :)

I said that referencing to the discounted product on your next purchase.

This is awesome!

I will be buying some XCONS soon (waiting for some deals first :popcorn: ) and should end up with some credit.

This is awesome. Always a good job Mark and Aaron.

To answer a few questions,

NO. This is not retroactive Lance. :sleepwerd4:

This will not be able to be combined with any other discounted sale on our store.

Example, if SSA subs were ever on sale, you would not get the rewards money along with a sale.

To answer a few questions,

NO. This is not retroactive Lance. :sleepwerd4:

This will not be able to be combined with any other discounted sale on our store.

Example, if SSA subs were ever on sale, you would not get the rewards money along with a sale.

Take the red or blue pill.

:ehh:

Very good idea guys.

Very nice guys!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: