Punkeyboozter

Sleeping on the Couch

what kind of carpeting is that?

what kind of carpeting is that?

Hey Mtopper

Its from parts express order slip say

QTY PartNumber Product Price Ext. Price

3 260-768 Speaker Cabinet Carpet Jet Black Yard 54" Wide $6.25 $18.75

good stuff, i can't find any carpeting locally that looks good and has some strength to it. been having to resort to fleece and such which i hate due to the stretch it gives.

good stuff, i can't find any carpeting locally that looks good and has some strength to it. been having to resort to fleece and such which i hate due to the stretch it gives.

yeah this stuff is good, but I have to admit it will give if you keep pulling on it and it has a bit of stretch but not like fleece. They also have a rubber backed version for a buck or so more which is said to be tougher but harder to do odd bends and curves

Where are you located, I saw many US guys buy from a place called Joannes or something like that and it sounds like they get good stuff at a great price from there. I'm located in Singapore and the arsehos at the audio shops wont tell me where they get it and the fabric wholesalers and carpeting companies also don't have it. I think the only other regional option is directly from the Tom Yam (Thailand) car manufacturers. Would you like some Toyota carpet sir? :ughdunno:

haha, i was actually talking about Joanne's Fabric but my local one is small and geared more towards the clothing and blanket making people than anyone else.

The local car audio place was trying to charge me $15 a yard by 36inches. I politely told them to shove it where the sun don't shine. Most of my carpeting is simple sub boxes so the rubber backed is what i would do for that but door pods and fiberglass boxes would be the less stretch. thanks for the info. keep up the work, don't see many mitsu getting systems around me

haha, i was actually talking about Joanne's Fabric but my local one is small and geared more towards the clothing and blanket making people than anyone else.

The local car audio place was trying to charge me $15 a yard by 36inches. I politely told them to shove it where the sun don't shine. Most of my carpeting is simple sub boxes so the rubber backed is what i would do for that but door pods and fiberglass boxes would be the less stretch. thanks for the info. keep up the work, don't see many mitsu getting systems around me

yeah thanks for the complements and encouragement.

Looking titties bro. You might want to add a small description before your pics so we know what we are looking at.

Did you get the Fi Audio SP4?

Looking titties bro. You might want to add a small description before your pics so we know what we are looking at.

The peice you are working on looks great, but was wondering were it goes.

Thanks bro, will keep that in mind. Really digging the sp4, but the n2 was really calling my name. Sadly i did not get any sub yet for a reason that i will reveal at a later stage :)

Nice build! Keep up with the pics!

Thanks! might leave the bikes home this wknd as its been raining a lot here and get some work done

More pics coming soon.

The peice you are working on looks great, but was wondering were it goes.

Thx, yeah was meaning to post it up but am yet to take a pic of it in place;mornings are a mad rush and when i get home its dark out.

There is also a big change in plans for now, but it might bring some more entertainment. Hopefully we will reach our final goal still...eventually.

here are some update pics; thanks God I havent been send to the couch yet. That is partly because I did not buy the 18 which would have been awesome but I doubt it will beat what I will post next. Super stoked.

Here is the amp rack cover (shitty low light pic)which is still not done but it looks good and the misses likes it so again I was spared from the couch this past wknd.

IMG_0089.jpg

That picture explains a lot!!! Thanks!! Bring on some more!!

Before

IMG_0090.jpg

Work in progress; at this point I was a bit worried b'cos it really does look like shit. Might have been my technique as I did not make any templates.

IMG_0091.jpg

Done...and it works pretty well.

IMG_0093-1.jpg

That picture explains a lot!!! Thanks!! Bring on some more!!

Thanks Bro as always :drink40: check back in 5 min pics from this weekend uploading now

Also slapped some deadener on the B-pillar plastics since I have way too much and the panels were off anyway.

IMG_0092.jpg

So I spend a few hours this weekend building this.

IMG_0088.jpg

Loading the canon.

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_3985.jpg

I see you had a productive weekend!!! Keep up the good work!!

Thanks bro...Thing is ugly as hell but its hidden in the boot with only the port showing. I change things too often really care about looks these days but its build to within a mm for accuracy.

Its true what they say ugly is loud.

Thanks bro...Thing is ugly as hell but its hidden in the boot with only the port showing. I change things too often really care about looks these days but its build to within a mm for accuracy.

Its true what they say ugly is loud.

:lol2: