Wasted2011

$800-$1000 Budget on Subs/ Amp

A little more expensive than previous options, but there are atleast 2 sundown SAZ-1500d's in the classifieds section, he's asking for 325, but entertaining offers...

They are rock solid amazing amps.

Wow, great price. for that price i should buy both lmao.

There ya go, now your thinkin. Grab both of them and run em strapped to 1 BTL. :fing34:

Dude spend the 300 or so bucks and get the sundown if you don't like it(and you will like it) sell it for the same damn price and buy some cheaper amp.

Well i want to buy the sundown 1500d but no one has it for sell anymore for 300-325. If you guys know someone selling one for that price let me know.

Edited by Wasted

Check out dB-r Electronics for rebuilt Sundowns at great prices.

:sleepwerd4: I have purchased 2 refurbed Sundown amps from Chris at db-r. Great prices, great service. :fing34:

They have a couple SAX-1200D's over there right now for under $200.

Well since u recommended getting a cheaper used amp how many watts would be recommended for the SSD's? Like a class d mono amp running at least 2,000 watts at 1ohm? i know that will be hard to get for a good price but just asking.

You won't find a cheap 2kw amp worth buying.

Hifonics is good. Yes their amps are overated but only buy a couple hundred watts. Their also cheap, efficient, and they dont get hot after long terms of use, and they also have good reviews. Check out vids on youtube. Their on Fis DC's Kicker's Rockford,AA, SSA ETC. I personally use Hifonics (HFI3000D's) always does the job & never fails. Mine puts out 25-2700rms. Thats not bad for 280.00$ While other amps like Sundown,DC,Rockford ETC. Cost a xtra 700+ for a couple more watts. Try them out. U wnt be disappointed! I plan on putting both HFI3000D's on to 2 18 Zcons. Talk about LOUD!!! (5000+) :fing34:

hifi are good amps just mount them horizontally(like in top of the box or something). i have one and the feet are broken from vertically mounting it on the back of my seat.

hifi are good amps just mount them horizontally(like in top of the box or something). i have one and the feet are broken from vertically mounting it on the back of my seat.

What model do you have? Did it do the job for you? Even though their cheap, their very dependable amps :fing34:

Edited by Randy.D

i dont know the model number its a 1200 watt brutus. i got it on like 09ish i think. it does work gets kinda warm. i only have 2 or 4gage wire to it. good for the price for sure!

i dont know the model number its a 1200 watt brutus. i got it on like 09ish i think. it does work gets kinda warm. i only have 2 or 4gage wire to it. good for the price for sure!

Hell yea it is. Day do tend to get warm from long playtime but never hot.