redncfootball

fi price change?

when you select the bl 12 on ficaraudio.com it says $284 for the sub but when you proceed to check out they change the price to $299?? dont know if they changed the price again or what

Does the same thing for me thats really whack if they increased the price of it...:(

when you select the bl 12 on ficaraudio.com it says $284 for the sub but when you proceed to check out they change the price to $299?? dont know if they changed the price again or what

no that is without shipping and no add ons :(

I see what he's talking about. It's the BL 12"

Does the same thing for me thats really whack if they increased the price of it...:(

how?

SSD 12" is lower in price.

BL 12" is higher in price.

All others seem to be fine.

Didn't they use to include shipping with there subs...?.???!!!

Before diesel went to 4 bucks a gallon 3-4 years ago..

Even then we lowered the prices and you pay the actual shipping to you.

Our cost keeps going up..and up..and up..and up. We have to wiggle a little here and there. It's still cheaper then all the stuff that is totally imported here..and still cheaper then the stuff that has soft parts dropped in here..

I'm not sure why the coding is doing that on the website for the BL though, that is weird.

Edited by NDMstang65

Our cost keeps going up..and up..and up..and up. We have to wiggle a little here and there. It's still cheaper then all the stuff that is totally imported here..and still cheaper then the stuff that has soft parts dropped in here..

I'm not sure why the coding is doing that on the website for the BL though, that is weird.

Completely understand the diesel prices. Dont mind spending the extra money if the price went up but if it didnt any idea if the bug will be fixed soon?

Keep up the great work guys! One of very few things you can buy built in the USA, car audio or even anything else.