lostdaytomorrow

Two 12" Xcons Dual 1 Ohm

Item(s) for Sale:

Two 12" Xcon Subwoofers Dual 1 ohm

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/XCON%252d12-D1-%E2%80%93-Sound-Solutions-Audio-12%22-1750W-Dual-1%252dOhm-XCON-Series-Subwoofer.html

1750w RMS Each

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I am selling two 12" Dual 1 ohm Xcons.

I just don't listen to them much these days. I sit in rush hour a lot now and don't want to bother everyone around me with the bass so I've gone over a month at a time without turning them on many times in the last year. I'm just getting too old for the game I guess. I am probably going to downgrade to a small SQ setup when I sell everything. These aren't even broken in yet, as the spider is still as stiff as it was when they were brand new.

They are in great condition and I have very detailed pics of them to see the good condition. One of them has a nick in the foam surround from a screw but it is merely surface damage and I have close pics of the nick. I am the only owner and these subs have never seen a clipped signal from my RD 3250v1 running on an XS 3400 and two huge sprinter batteries with 106ah each and a 200 amp EA alt (Also selling amp and Sprinter batteries). I have monitored the voltage at the amp since the day it was installed and it never seen low voltage. I have measured all four coils with a DMM and they all read correctly. The voice coil is in perfect condition as shown in my pictures. I am letting these go to someone who will get some use out of them because they aren't getting a workout at all in my install.

I still have the boxes that SSA shipped the subs to me in, and I will also add another box outside of the SSA box as well because these guys are about 50 lbs. each. I take care of everything I own very meticulously and these are no exception.

Price new from SSA is 378.99 plus shipping each.

Feel free to ask any questions or send me a PM.

Price:

255 plus shipping each or 500 plus shipping for both. I am in DFW, Texas for shipping quotes.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I will ship them double boxed and they will be packaged very well to avoid damage. I will insure each sub to 500 bucks as well. If they get damaged, I will take care of your refund and everything else I can to make it a good transaction; I do not mess around.

Item Pictures:

IMAG0220.jpg

IMAG0217.jpg

IMAG0214.jpg

IMAG0213.jpg

IMAG0207.jpg

IMAG0219.jpg

IMAG0210.jpg

Small nick on surround:

IMAG0211.jpg

IMAG0209.jpg

IMAG0208.jpg

I have bought/sold over 20 transactions on CA.com under the same username and a few things here as well.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/members/lostdaytomorrow.html

I will get the sub(s) shipped out to within 36 hours of you sending paypal. You can also send me a check if you'd like and I will send when it clears.

would you happen to sell just one?

Of course, no problem, if no one wants the pair. There's actually been a lot of interest within just a few hours of posting the ad. Do you ever make your way up to the Dallas area from Houston?

Edited by lostdaytomorrow

It says he will for 255 + shipping in his thread.

EDIT: To late.. :(

Edited by Freshh

Of course, no problem, if no one wants the pair. There's actually been a lot of interest within just a few hours of posting the ad. Do you ever make your way up to the Dallas area from Houston?

for work i drive all over texas and the u.s., lol, but i have a friend up there in arlington that will more then likely pick it up and bring it down to me when he comes down over the holidays if i don't make my way up there for work anytime soon.

for work i drive all over texas and the u.s., lol, but i have a friend up there in arlington that will more then likely pick it up and bring it down to me when he comes down over the holidays if i don't make my way up there for work anytime soon.

That'd be great, man. Shipping one of these isn't too hard, but I'm always scared of the shippers damaging stuff no matter how well I pack it so I do prefer a local sale if possible.

That'd be great, man. Shipping one of these isn't too hard, but I'm always scared of the shippers damaging stuff no matter how well I pack it so I do prefer a local sale if possible.

where exactly are you located? my friend is in arlington