ShawnFleming

World Record Van, termlab, and podium for sale

I hate to do this but we are gonna be either renting a house or buying a house and I need the money for a downpayment or the security deposit.

I will be selling the van that Scott bought for Fi and Ascendant Audio. It is still setup the way it was at Daytona, as I got bit by a spider and have been in and out of the hospital since June(spent a total of 51 days in shands hospital :( )

It is a 1992 Chevy Asto, it has 2 powermaster alts with external regulators, a phantom grille, momo wheels with almost new tires, alarm with keyless entry, it is currently setup for 9 15's and is tuned at 32 hz. It has 8 brand new XS volt 16v batterys in the battery rack which holds 32 xs volt batts.

$5000 obo with the 8 XS Volt batteries. Will not sell without the batteries unless someone wants to buy all the batteries seperate first.

I will sell the batts for $175 ea or $1200 for all 8.

On with the pics

2010-12-31114748.jpg

2010-12-31114804.jpg

2010-12-31114731.jpg

2010-12-31114818.jpg

2010-12-31114903.jpg

2010-12-31114827.jpg

2010-12-31114838.jpg

imagejpeg_2_8.jpg

I also have my dual mic termlab for sale. Will sell it for $600 obo. CN Sounds. I has a lightning audio digital volt meter in it as well as switches to either turn amps on/off, headunit on/off, lights, ect. It is built in two seperate peices so if you dont feel like wheeling the whole thing around, you can just take the top part off that houses the headnit, gauge, and switches and just hold onto that. It is setup for components, so you can listen to music outside of the vehicle, also good for bassrace where if you start your song somewhere in the middle, you can switch your amps off, play the track to find the song, then pause it, now you know exactly where to start and where you are in the song. It is sprayed black with a ton of clear coat on it, to make it pop. Im gonna put a price of $450 plus shipping obo, but please make an offer. I would prefer not to ship this as it is so heavy and fragile as it is painted fiberglass.

I have some more things to sell, i just have to get a list together and get pics. I know I have a couple rolls of kicker 0ga, and some assorted sub motors that I can build into whatever size sub you want.

make me an offer on any of it, also willing to except trades, but I really need cash for our new house and travel to vegas.

I want the TL. Let me see what I can come up with.

Man I wish I could buy the van! :suicide-santa:

What you looking to get for the kicker 1/0? I don't need it, I just have this weird thing about buying 1/0 then giving it to friends. :ughdunno:

what kind of numbers where you guys doing with the pictured set up? Also, why did it have PSI subs if it's owned by Scott?

what kind of numbers where you guys doing with the pictured set up? Also, why did it have PSI subs if it's owned by Scott?

Both things I was just wondering. :peepwall:

I get the feeling those subs were in there before Scott bought it, and Shawn was going to rebuild with Fi drivers.

I get the feeling those subs were in there before Scott bought it, and Shawn was going to rebuild with Fi drivers.

I hope so, lol.. that would be so ass-backwards, lol.. Might as well have some TSNS subs in there, haha...

Those were the.subs that were.in it before I got it. They were tens subs.with.soft parts.from david. The best number I saw was 162.5 bassrace. And yes I was gonna be running n3's in it or smd's.

I hope so, lol.. that would be so ass-backwards, lol.. Might as well have some TSNS subs in there, haha...

Nicks favorite :roflmao:

in for the ass. subs

I want the TL. Let me see what I can come up with.

Let me know on the termlab. Its brand new, I sold my old one when I got out, then when scott bought me this new van to build I bought it from wayne. Then got bit by that spider and spent the last 6 months in and out of the hospital.

Spider bite? What kind of spider? My brother got bit by a Brown Recluse and that took forever to heal. Hope all is well now for you.

PS. They were TSNS subs but spell check put tens. I hated to use that pic but it was the only one I had to show the wall with 8 subs loaded. This vehicle has been used for world record Spl in db drag and iasca advanced and been a world champion in db drag Spl, iasca Spl, bassrace and bass boxing. So u can do whichever u t with it. Somebody make an offer im ready to move and get my new house.

It was a black widow and I didn't go to the hospial for.2 days after it happened as.I live.in the country and get bit by stuff all the.time. well the I got and infection and they had to do 2 surgeries and take half my heel off and a piece.of my bone to check for bone infection. Then when I was in the hospital for the third time and for.the second surgery I got mrsa. Which is a nasty, very hard infection to get rid of.

Dope! And here I was thinking I had to go out of town to get metered!

Haha, looks like I do now.

Glws and get some rest and heal up!

you got a pm. long shot, but a pm none the less

Fort Wayne. Sorry that took so long. Been busy! Think of it as a bump :)