TRP

MECA AZ Car/Audio Shows

New season has begun, next show will be on Nov 20th, this coming sunday. Next is scheduled for Dec 3rd, and as of right now Jan 15th, this show will be a big triple pointer, and also Steve Stern the commissioner will be present. Look forward to seeing all of our AZ MECA members, and if you arent a member come on out and check out the shows, and meet some good people.

MadTatter Show

Club House Crank It Up

Jan 15th show location TBA still, but will be a great show.

Look forward to meeting you at one of the shows!

Maybe I'll make it up for the Dec 3rd show. ;)

Look forward to meeting you at one of the shows!

Same to you!

Maybe I'll make it up for the Dec 3rd show. ;)

I'm hoping to make that one too, by the January show I should have my install finished!

I need to get my crx finished at some point!! Jeez i have been slacking on that thing!!!

i might be able to make it out for the one this weekend but will definitely make it out for the dec show.

i might be able to make it out for the one this weekend but will definitely make it out for the dec show.

Always good to see new faces, but i would say if this weekend would be tight then no worries, it is a single point event, and not sure if they will be doing trophies and things like that. More of a points gathering event i believe. But the Dec one will be a good one to attend. Either way glad to have new faces looking to come out.

Any word on the January show?

Anybody?

Anybody?

There a show this weekend. It should be on meca website. I'll post a link when I get to a computer.

They still haven't determined the show in january

Edited by suicideking602

Anybody?

There a show this weekend. It should be on meca website. I'll post a link when I get to a computer.

They still haven't determined the show in january

Thanks for the info, I'm just trying to make arrangements for the January show.

Rick, my bad man i hadnt checked this in a little while. Yea there is a good show tomorrow, i unfortunately wont be able to make it. The Jan show is still in works as of right now.

No problem man thanks for relaying the info! Any word on the January show yet?

Does anyone have any info on the new rules? I noticed you fellas have 5 2012 season shows by mid January already posted, there are 0 on the calendar so far for my state :(

Not me haha this will be my first show that I attend where I might compete.

Sweet, have you became a member yet? Have you decided on which class you want to run?

Sweet, have you became a member yet? Have you decided on which class you want to run?

Nope I'm very new to this. We will have an suv with two 18 Icons off of 2500 rms, and if I still have my Zcon I'm going to give it a run. We're more in it for the fun right now as apposed to wining anything.

Is the enclosure below the rear seat line, not including headrest? You should respond to the little pm at the bottom of the screen if you're not too busy.

Oh damn man sorry I'm on my phone so I don't get the instant pm's. The enclosure isn't built yet. I'll pm my number if you want to text.

That would work, I've been meaning to get it from you again anyway. I started using a different phone and lost a bunch of contacts, including yours.

Does anyone have any info on the new rules? I noticed you fellas have 5 2012 season shows by mid January already posted, there are 0 on the calendar so far for my state :(. There are rms rating restrictions on classes 1-3 now. Also state champs have to show up at their state finals. And a couple more.....some about "SQL".

I don't mind the state champ being required to show up at state finals. I don't do SQL so no worries there. I run a small amp so luckily nothing in my setup or plans will have to be changed. :woot: Hoping for a big season in OK this year.

where is the January show held?

TRP if you can give us a heads up i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks, Rick