TRP

MECA AZ Car/Audio Shows

As of now, it is still TBA. Here are a couple of phone numbers you guys can call, they may have figured out the details by now and just not got around to posting them up. Try (615) 859-2760 or you can contact Steve Stern directly at (615) 476-7428. You can also try emailing mecacaraudio@comcast.net for info.

I talked to TRP and apparently the show will be at his shop.

I'll be showing up. Prolly just going to watch and bring the Tundra. Figure bring the DD's and some other goodies that I'll try and sell. Especially if someone blows something.

J

Is it true that you have to pay yearly membership before competition so you can aquire enough points to qualify for world finals ??

I will be attending Lebanon, Tn on 2 - 26 ...

My first MECA event ...

I should be there too. Hopefully I can throw everything in my car before Sunday.

Yes sir, you have to become a member before the show. You can't go win a show or two, then buy a membership and get the points you would have accrued.

Yes sir, you have to become a member before the show. You can't go win a show or two, then buy a membership and get the points you would have accrued.

:thanx:

But you can compete for shits and giggles.

J

Yes sorry for not getting back sooner, show is at my shop. And should have alot of turnout, Alma Gates "Grandmother of Car Audio" is supposed to show up also!!

1-15-12AZ.jpg

Triple points and a chance to meet Alma Gates, sounds like the makings for a great show. Have fun and take lots of pics. :drink40:

Triple points and a chance to meet Alma Gates, sounds like the makings for a great show. Have fun and take lots of pics. :drink40:

Heres hopin!! Would be great if someone bought SOMETHING this time!!

I'm already in Mesa and I have both my regular picture/video camera and my SLR digital camera. I will be taking ample pictures and videos.

Hopefully I will be able to get some face time with Alma and perhaps a little interview for SSA.

Looking forward to tomorrow (well about 5 hours from now) and thanks for the heads up Justin!!!!

J

I'm already in Mesa and I have both my regular picture/video camera and my SLR digital camera. I will be taking ample pictures and videos.

Hopefully I will be able to get some face time with Alma and perhaps a little interview for SSA.

Looking forward to tomorrow (well about 5 hours from now) and thanks for the heads up Justin!!!!

J

Have fun man! This is another show that sadly I'll be missing. I will most definitely be at the next show with a new setup including a nice SSA substage.....

Dude I'm about to hop off, but don't miss this one. Get your ass up early and get up here. Where else can you meet Alma Gates and get to meet more members of SSA all in one day? I PROMISE it will be a day to remember.

J

Dude I'm about to hop off, but don't miss this one. Get your ass up early and get up here. Where else can you meet Alma Gates and get to meet more members of SSA all in one day? I PROMISE it will be a day to remember.

J

There is a small chance I'll make it, and I know that I'll be pissed if I don't go. I'll give you a call or text if I do head up there. I have had a lot going on these past few weeks but I still want to get up there.

I hope you can make it man!! Make sure to stop me if you do, we can chat for a little bit!

I'll be uploading pics soon.

J

WinterSoundfest_048.jpg

WinterSoundfest_019.jpg

WinterSoundfest_002.jpg

WinterSoundfest_032.jpg

WinterSoundfest_021.jpg

Here's a few pics.

Check out the whole album HERE .

J

It was a good show, had a nice turnout, had some new people. Weather was ok, rained off and on, but nothing to get our spirits down. This is the 1st annual, and i am hoping we can continue to host this event every year at my shop. But only time will tell!

Looks like some fun. Not as much SSA equipment floating around out there from the look of the photos. :sleepwerd4:

Thanks for sharing the pics :drink40:

Looks like some fun. Not as much SSA equipment floating around out there from the look of the photos. :sleepwerd4:

It has taken a dip for sure, Will is out right now, Clay didnt show up, and i wasnt running. But there are some builds in the works that have some SSA equip! 4 18" Zcons in a Tahoe, 4 12" Zcons in a CRX, and maybe a few more.

I saw the 4 18's and they were disturbingly loud off just a few thousand watts.

I'm hoping to step back up to the mic more in the future.

J