Sign in to follow this  
liljestrand

anyone with experiance with crescendo bc5500 amps?

so difference in the batteries but otherwise pretty much the same setup. I think i will just take stefan's advice and see where I'm and and then improve from there.

Thats a good idea. Before I purchase my second D3100 I am going to monitor my voltage and determine from there.

I def like the looks of the newer amps now that they have the black on it...dunno if i could handle all that gold.

I def like the looks of the newer amps now that they have the black on it...dunno if i could handle all that gold.

In person the older models dont look bad at all. For the price they can't be beat.

In person the older models dont look bad at all. For the price they can't be beat.

Even still all that gold was just not a good mix. The new Black and Gold looks way better.

Even still all that gold was just not a good mix. The new Black and Gold looks way better.

Indeed. Maybe in YOUR opinion.

I am running the BC3500 and pretty soon jumping up to the BC5500. I'm using MM 240 alt S3400 up front and a D1200 in the back. I've called XS to ask how much my batteries can support and they say around 4k. I also have the batteries in parallel with one run of 1/0 but I will add another run of pos and neg 1/0 from front to back as well as upgrade the D1200 to a D3100 and go from there. Good luck these amps do pound :dancing:

It is my opinion and I HATE it! :roflmao:

It is my opinion and I HATE it! :roflmao:

Who cares about color as long as they perform, its not like heatsinks cant be painted if need be.

the saz 4500d remote is the same as this amp.