SMpaintball78

4 re audio se 15's or 1 zcon 15?

Like the title says. I'm ready to buy my next set of subs and had my heart set on 1 zcon 15. But for the same price as 1 zcon, I can get 4 Re audio se 15's in a nice box still under warrenty. I have the power for them and the room. So what do u all think??

:suicide-santa:

If you have to ask then you aren't ready for a ZCON!

what are you looking for? i think either way 4 15s will be louder that 1 15. is this a serious question?

i am partial to my zcons and wouldnt trade them for any amount of any other subs.

Facepalm-minus-anime.gif

+1

+2

And if you can fit 4 fifteens why don't you get an 18 zcon?

Jesus, please tell me you can't reproduce.

God knows he's trying. :roflmao:

I was just looking at the pros and cons of each set up guys. Stop all the hating

There is such a thing as a stupid question. What would win in a race same car, a car with 400 ho or a car with 200hp?

There is such a thing as a stupid question. What would win in a race same car, a car with 400 ho or a car with 200hp?

400 happy orphans would win of course!!!

Obviously yes if you are here :Doh: , hehe

I have to ask... was ur girl prego?

Either reread the other thread for the answer or stay on topic and help the kid out.

Op usually cone area wins so the 4-15's may be louder but it really will come down to the install. You could build an spl box for the 15" Zcon and be louder than the 4-15's but you wont move as much as air. Another question is can you even fit four 15's in the proper enclosure in your truck? Everytime you get mad at people for making jokes at your expense but your not following the rules or asking valid questions. Asking what vs what will not get you anywhere since most people have heard neither sub and will give you subjective answers. Every install is different and asking which will be louder is not helping you either since designs can be tweaked to do more than others. If you keep buying all these used subs and selling them a week later then you wont never get a Zcon, take a minute and sit back till you decide what you really want to do. Just my .02

depends on whos driving. im sure if the op was driving the 400hp car, he would lose.

The Re se are cheap speakers. I would stay with the zcon and the proper box size. Thats my opinion. :eek5wavey:

depends on whos driving. im sure if the op was driving the 400hp car, he would lose.

x2, im pretty sure the car with the higher output alternator wont beat the same car with more horsepower (stupid answer you gave).

assuming that its a typo.

assuming that its a typo.

I wasnt referring to your answer as being stupid, thanks for the negative mark guys :gayhaaay1: