SMpaintball78

4 re audio se 15's or 1 zcon 15?

Jesus, please tell me you can't reproduce.

Obviously yes if you are here :Doh: , hehe

I have to ask... was ur girl prego?

Either reread the other thread for the answer or stay on topic and help the kid out.

Op usually cone area wins so the 4-15's may be louder but it really will come down to the install. You could build an spl box for the 15" Zcon and be louder than the 4-15's but you wont move as much as air. Another question is can you even fit four 15's in the proper enclosure in your truck? Everytime you get mad at people for making jokes at your expense but your not following the rules or asking valid questions. Asking what vs what will not get you anywhere since most people have heard neither sub and will give you subjective answers. Every install is different and asking which will be louder is not helping you either since designs can be tweaked to do more than others. If you keep buying all these used subs and selling them a week later then you wont never get a Zcon, take a minute and sit back till you decide what you really want to do. Just my .02

space isnt a problem any more. im getting a 2002 f150 ext. cab in 2 weeks so i could do 4 15's. i just have the chance to get them fairly cheap with a nice box and i was looking at the pros and cons of having the zcon vs the re's...

Cone area should win there.

Either reread the other thread for the answer or stay on topic and help the kid out.

Op usually cone area wins so the 4-15's may be louder but it really will come down to the install. You could build an spl box for the 15" Zcon and be louder than the 4-15's but you wont move as much as air. Another question is can you even fit four 15's in the proper enclosure in your truck? Everytime you get mad at people for making jokes at your expense but your not following the rules or asking valid questions. Asking what vs what will not get you anywhere since most people have heard neither sub and will give you subjective answers. Every install is different and asking which will be louder is not helping you either since designs can be tweaked to do more than others. If you keep buying all these used subs and selling them a week later then you wont never get a Zcon, take a minute and sit back till you decide what you really want to do. Just my .02

space isnt a problem any more. im getting a 2002 f150 ext. cab in 2 weeks so i could do 4 15's. i just have the chance to get them fairly cheap with a nice box and i was looking at the pros and cons of having the zcon vs the re's...

They are cheap not like the zcon, You have more chance of failure with four.

assuming that its a typo.

I wasnt referring to your answer as being stupid, thanks for the negative mark guys :gayhaaay1:

and i was referring that the 400 ho is a typo.. obviously you didnt see the joke.

the guy that has them, had them running on a ap3000. he said he used to do a few comps with only 2 of them. he had a big 8cf ported box built for 2 and hit 142. something and that was only on a ap1500. not to shabby for 2 of them.

the guy that has them, had them running on a ap3000. he said he used to do a few comps with only 2 of them. he had a big 8cf ported box built for 2 and hit 142. something and that was only on a ap1500. not to shabby for 2 of them.

The zcon final choice.

If you have the room, get an 18" Zcon and that's it.

If you want to play, get the 4 RE. I'm pretty sure you will want to sell them later. and may finally get a Zcon !:lol2:

There are so much woofers on the market, and you have access to a huge (USA) used market, so, I understand your situation. but you won't be able to test all of the woofers !

I'd get the zcon 18", and focus on the best box I can fit in my car.

Good luck.

:popcorn:

If you want to play, get the 4 RE. I'm pretty sure you will want to sell them later. and may finally get a Zcon !:lol2:

There are so much woofers on the market, and you have access to a huge (USA) used market, so, I understand your situation. but you won't be able to test all of the woofers !

Good luck.

Thats what im saying. there are SOOO many choices out there and its hard to make a decision.... finally someone knows where im coming from here..

Good luck.

Thats what im saying. there are SOOO many choices out there and its hard to make a decision.... finally someone knows where im coming from here..

One very good one is better than four cheap ones,

Jeez.......

Good luck.

By better do you mean louder? Or do you mean it will play with more clarity?

Because neither is necessarily true.

Good luck.

I mean the reliability of four cheap speakers. :ughdunno:

Have you ever owned a RE Se-x? Ever held or heard one? It's no SA-12 for sure but its a well built sub that can make some noise. Four 15" anything should get pretty loud. I'm sure they will do fine.

This thread is fail because lantz will start another one like it next week. Of course the four 15s will be louder, especially in that little truck.

Good luck.

I mean the reliability of four cheap speakers. :ughdunno:

have you ever heard a re se 15 before??? my local shop is a re dealer and uses them in his vehicle.. he had 2 re se 15's on a kicker zx1500.1 and i was very impressed with them. by no means are they "cheap speakers". plus $200 per sub new isnt really cheap either

Edited by Lantz

This thread is fail because lantz will start another one like it next week. Of course the four 15s will be louder, especially in that little truck.

i mean i guess. the last one was over a month ago. if your gonna hate then just GTFO.

Lantz, let's start from scratch here. Please list out as much as you can in terms of goals, budget, power and so on.

I vote 18" Zcon, maybe then you'll finally be happy and chill with that system for a while.

i mean i guess. the last one was over a month ago. if your gonna hate then just GTFO.

No Lantz, its true and pointless if your gonna keep finding subs to compare to the Zcon every month. Its a waste of forum space and like I told you before it is not helping anybody out including you. Look at the answers your getting and no one is taking you serious, you wonder why. If the 4-15"s are what you want then get them, if the 15" Zcon is what you want then get it.

well since i have everybody all pissed off and panties in a bunch already , ill throw in another option to the mix..... smd15?

Lantz, let's start from scratch here. Please list out as much as you can in terms of goals, budget, power and so on.

Goals: Want to get loud and still have SQ (thats what everyone wants isnt it? haha)

since i have to choose one or the other id say i want a little more on the spl side rather than sq.. but i dont want a fucking air pump (solo x) got DAMN loud but no sq at all.

Budget:

$550 is a absolute max here guys

Power:

260amp iraggi alternator

0 gauge wiring

bt60 shuriken battery

Vehicle:

right now my 1995 ranger ext cab.. i can get up too 4.5 cubes and still drive comfortably. any more and they seats have to go up

i will be getting the 2002 f150 ext cab in 2 or 3 weeks here and can go up to 8 cubes and be fine.

What else?

Edited by Lantz

well since i have everybody all pissed off and panties in a bunch already , ill throw in another option to the mix..... smd15?

Do you see why everyone is sick of your shit? It never stops.

funny-gifs-meetings-suck.gif

Do you see why everyone is sick of your shit? It never stops.

:dancing: