wizardkiller14@yahoo.com

2003 toyota camry and some Fi BL's

yea boi!!!

how did you run the cable under the car? Use any PVC for protection???

yeah i ran the rca's inside and the power under the car..... I've had it like that with previous systems and have never had a problem with it ran like that. Just have it zip tied along all the brake lines that got to the back. My assumption is that if the lines on the car have been fine then my power cable should be safe.

sweet, looks great

Ooh, I thought I liked it before, that is really nice! :drink40:

Some closeups of my sexxxy equipment.... I used a spray that detailed my amp and subs and just made them look great... tell me what you guys think...hope you guys like.

DSCN0201.jpgDSCN0200.jpgDSCN0199.jpg

very clean setup!

looks great man, its rare to find a shop that is willing to do that kind of work :drink40:

Just curious to how the pressure is getting into the cabin with trunk opening blocker off, is your rear deck cut/open to allow pressure through? Build looks nice and I like the design especially the port section. :attempt:

Lookin very good. Hows it sound?

sounds real good. Trunk is quiet as hell after I laid down a couple of layers of stinger expert roadkill but the rear deck and moonroof shake so much that it makes alot a noise. Will get it taken care of soon though.

Just curious to how the pressure is getting into the cabin with trunk opening blocker off, is your rear deck cut/open to allow pressure through? Build looks nice and I like the design especially the port section. :attempt:

yeah i have the rear deck cut open from a previous build and its helping alot to let the pressure through:) sounds alot louder when i open up the doors to the car. makes my ears hurt. Just what I wanted. lol

yeah i ran the rca's inside and the power under the car..... I've had it like that with previous systems and have never had a problem with it ran like that. Just have it zip tied along all the brake lines that got to the back. My assumption is that if the lines on the car have been fine then my power cable should be safe.

where did you you route the power in the engine bay to get underneath? I'm just curious of the path you took and length of cable you ending up using... I want to run a wire directly to rear battery from alternator...

great detail, i love it... but more importantly... how does it sound!?

where did you you route the power in the engine bay to get underneath? I'm just curious of the path you took and length of cable you ending up using... I want to run a wire directly to rear battery from alternator...

Shit man I'm not to sure about the length. I went directly down the engine compartment and basically followed the lines going towards the rear of the car. It was a 50ft roll and i have about 20ft left but i also used alot of wire in the trunk for wiring the batterys and amp. I had bought 2 spools and still have one left. Thinking about adding another run of power to the back.

great detail, i love it... but more importantly... how does it sound!?

Hey bigjon it hits hard and sounds real good up until i raise the volume up pretty high and everything starts rattling inside. all good though. I have 36sqft of stinger roadkill that i need to add to the rear deck and roof. All in all im freakin happy. I did all the install except for the box cause i wanted the looks to go with the sound. It great though. The only way i could be happier is in a new suv with a couple of 15's. next project.....to be continued...lol

Thanks for sharing. Looks awesome!!!