Sign in to follow this  
Wasted2011

Options for 2 Fi SSD 12's

I decided that i am buying two Fi SSD 12's and i wanted some advice before i buy them. I know Im going to go with the flat wind coil option. But wanted to know if i should pick the other options like QTS, Cooling, and Internal Lead. Also i decided i will probably go with the dual 2 ohm option so i wanted to know which would be better a sealed box or a ported box and how big should it be. Thanks!

What're your goals for this set-up, and what dimensions do you have to fit the box?

im just a daily driver but would like to impress everyone with these speakers. And im not sure im about to be getting a new car after i get the speakers.

Impress them by what? How loud it is? Or how good it sounds? You need to do a little more research before you come and just ask just a basic generic question.

Not to mention it's important to know how much space you have to work with.

One step at a time man.

im just a daily driver but would like to impress everyone with these speakers. And im not sure im about to be getting a new car after i get the speakers.

ported would "impress" more people because it is louder than sealed, but you need to determine if you can fit a properly built ported enclosure. The high qts option is for sealed applications so do not get it if you plan to run ported. Also, it would probably be best to just buy the car first then worry about subs afterwards.

Well i wasnt asking about what i would be using them for i was just asking which options would be better for the sub woofers. And right now i have a ford explorer so i can have a pretty big box.

Well i wasnt asking about what i would be using them for i was just asking which options would be better for the sub woofers. And right now i have a ford explorer so i can have a pretty big box.

As when you order them? Get all the options they cant hurt, :drink40:

Sign in to follow this