Sign in to follow this  
HunterAC

Sundown eg

civicsub.jpg

sundowneg.jpg Ok my? is i'm putting 1 sa12 in my hatch should i have sub up or sub back forward or what?the port is on the side

Edited by HunterAC

garage.jpg

Anyone wanna sponsor me or send a beast 12" my way?lol

I knew someone was gonna say that.lol.im just wanting to go ahead and mount the box while im waiting on the recone.I hope my sub is still good because when it broke it shattered the triple joint and just stopped working completely idk if it might have messed up the motor or what :(

Edited by HunterAC

nice to see another civic hatch on here :)

Both have civic hatch's but hopefully you won't change ur name 3 X's like ^this guy^… lol.

Probly sub up... but play with it

lol :)

test each way and see what sounds best to you.

^^^This

Both have civic hatch's but hopefully you won't change ur name 3 X's like ^this guy^… lol.

whos this guy? i didnt see anything in the noobie sign in.

Anyone wanna sponsor me or send a beast 12" my way?lol

I knew someone was gonna say that.lol.im just wanting to go ahead and mount the box while im waiting on the recone.I hope my sub is still good because when it broke it shattered the triple joint and just stopped working completely idk if it might have messed up the motor or what :(

sure boss.. is there anything else you need?

if you broke the glue on the former.. then you unloaded that sub.... you unloaded THE SHIT OUT OF THAT SUB.. you need to adjust your subsonic filter.

and your box looks HUGE, how many cubes is that thing?

looking at that single baffle and the manor your cooking subs in looks like your ready for a "sponsor" :fing34::suicide-santa:

whos this guy? i didnt see anything in the noobie sign in.

always gotta talk shit dont you ? does that make you feel better about yourself LOL ?

OH 14 K or what ever your name is this week i know its you non- stop marking my comments - ...

like i give a shit. grow a pair of balls !

OH 14 K or what ever your name is this week i know its you non- stop marking my comments - ...

like i give a shit. grow a pair of balls !

lol looks whose talkin shit over the net ?? grow up

dont make this guys topic a pissing contest.. start your own or PM me. make this one negative too :dancing:

anyway hunter.. im just a very blunt person.. if you stick around you will see this...

but just know that EVERYTHING i told you in my post TO YOU.. will HELP you have a better stereo.

and those are the facts.

BigJon is a cool dude. Very knowledgeable as well. You would be wise to take his advice.

the box is 2.25 tuned to 35hz built by me awhile back I had it in my subaru when I blew the sub I just ran it constant for over an hour is what did it.It did a 144.3 on a termlab with this setup in a subaru sedan with the back seats out

Edited by HunterAC

i think the SA calls for 1.75 cubes at the most.

noo i think you mabe confused about how a subwoofer works... playing it wont break it.

i can run my subs all day and they wont rip apart... infact with ,my nightshade V1 15's on 3k i ran full tilt for 2 hours straight at a local BBQ cook off, if you look around im sure the topic is burred in here some where.

subs cool them selfs, so they are made to play within perimeters. subs are also stupid. they do what they are told to do ... by you . so when you tell it to kill its self.. thats what it will do.

fix whats broken or you will be spending more and more time fixing subs for foolish reasons.

but hey!!! what the fuck do i know. :ughdunno:

I'll just let my friend help me figure it out.He has the sickest system ive seen in florida.Four 21" IA and four sundown 4500s walled out in a expidition I'm sure you all have heard about it.

lol. k

I'll post videos when i go to his house to put it on the termlab.i'll see if he will put his on the meter to it did a 162 last summer when it was 100 degrees and blew the dustcaps off. lol

Edited by HunterAC

never see or heard of the build but no doubting what your friend has done.

only trying to help you understand the reasoning for the problems you are experiencing ..look around the forum do some research for your self.

hope every thing works out for you .

Ok thanks.after I get my recone and bam that until I get another sa12 and build a new box I'm gonna start a new box build soon subs up port back thinking about 4 cubes at 35hz any suggestions?

Edited by HunterAC