Dangrebel

R.I.P. grandpa

Well today after my grandpa arrived at his deer camp he started unloading his things into the camp. He starts unloading his four wheeler and some how it gets away from him and pins him. EveryOne else is hunting. So for god knows how long he was pinned there until he died... Today the toughest man that ever lived died... He was married for 51 years. Needless to say my grandma is lost. They did everything together, for 40 years they've owned their own company together.

R.I.P. papaw you will be missed by all the customers and friends and family you left. I greatly appreciate you being my grandpa and changing my life.

So sorry to hear this. I know there isn't anything I or anyone else here can do or say to bring him back but I will keep your family in my prayers and hope you all can stay strong and get through this.

I am very sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks y'all I appreciate it. That really means alot. 2 random people I've never spoken too care that much. Man ssa is just one big family

Rest in peace, I wish your family and his loved ones the best.

My thoughts and prayers to you and all of your family :(

RIP to your Grandfather and prayers to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss bud.

Life can be very fragile.. Sorry for your loss man, I'll pray for you and your family.

My thoughts and prayers go out to him and your whole family. I know the pain of loosing a loved grandfather.

Just keep your head up, and know he is in a place 1,000,000,000x better then us.

Thanks everybody. Along as I remember the fun we had I'm 100% better. My 21in death penalty is helping me relax as we speak haha

oh my, im sorry to hear this .. and i hope that you were not the one to find him pinned,

i was pinned before, and its a really scary feeling, my heart goes out to you and your family.

No I didn't find him his best friend did after he came back from hunting, thanks big Jon

Just over three years ago, my family went through the same thing. I know your pain, and I, along with my family, wish you and yours strength and peace during this tough time. Grandpa was the center of our family, and it's been quiet without him. He was my son's best friend.

I wish you all well, and my your grandfather rest in peace.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: (for even though this is a sad time, we must remember, and rejoice, in the good times.)

Thanks mrray, if I put a fake smile on it helped me be more positive about the situation. It sucks people have to go through this.

It sounds like he was a strong man that held a strong fam together. My condolences.

I am very sad to hear this. I truly wish him to be in a better place. Rest in peace.

Thanks yall. The memorial service is today. He will be cremaded and we are spreading his ashes at the mississppi river. That was his favorite place.

If you need to vent or BS with people to get your mind of things, the SSA regulars are always here and are good listeners to lean on. :)

Thanks yall. The memorial service is today. He will be cremaded and we are spreading his ashes at the mississppi river. That was his favorite place.

Sounds like the Mississippi River will become even more MIGHTY today!!!

Thoughts and prayers go to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss. I know what it's like to lose your grandfather unexpectedly (happened to us about 16 years ago) and it's still hard after all these years. Thinking of you and your family.

You guys are like a giant family, kinda brings a little tear to my eye... Thanks everyone!!! The more I stay on here the more I see on how much SSA has changed my view on car audio and how this amazing forum is like a big ole family!! Thanks Mark and Aaron and everyone else that has posted on my threads about anything, your input was greatly appreciated!!