Aaron Clinton

I know I have a car audio addiction when......

-WHEN YOU RUN OUTSIDE OF EVERY TIME SOMEONE DRIVING BY IS THUMPING.

HELL YEAH, most times i know what song is playing too lol.

----When you make 2 trips to the local audio shops a week.

----When you call those trips "making the rounds"

----When every employee of the shops know you by name.

----When, while making those trips, you are offered a job at almost every shop.

----When you know what every person at your High school has in their car.

----When you have 4 sets of tower speakers, 3 radios, a completely disassembled subwoofer lying on your floor, surrounded by your stock door speakers, and the boxes of every audio product you have ever had stacked on your dresser. and a spider web of speaker wire lying around. And a little cardboard box with with 2 .5" tweets and 2 6" midbass speakers because you ran out of MDF and had no money for gas to get more MDF cause you just bought a $700 amp a few hours before.

----When the guys at the local shops know not to try to sell you anything.

----When you give your best friend chit for buying a prefab box.

----When you have fun quizzing the new employee at the local shop(s)

----When you are posting stuff on a car audio forum about your addiction at 2:30 am

----When, as soon as you wake up, are running to the bank to check how much you made this paycheck. How much that was will determine if you are ordering that $500 sub this week or not.

...when you buy a speaker to go in your truck when your truck is sittin on blocks

...when you put camouflage boat seats on a camouflage speaker box for it to "match" and so more than 2 people can fit inside your full size truck

...when you have 2 cvr 12's hooked up to a home sterio just for chits and giggles

...when you have enough speaker boxes to make temporary furniture out of them in your house

o

...when you constantly get out of your truck at red lights to look at your door and laugh at it flex

...when your in your friends car with no subs and you hum the bass line that no one else can hear

...when your friend cant fit in your vehicle because the box in the back is too big

...when you basically turn your electronics class at trade school into a car audio and four wheeler class

...when you try to build a band pass box for the first time so you can put it on the back of your 4 wheeler when you go mud riding so that the speaker doesnt get wet when you go under water

...when you break a finger trieng to put the biggest box possibke in your friends single cab truck :neil:

...when you can spot a cop a mile a way just to turn the bass down

...when you compete with your friends to see who can make more things fall over in the house from outside in your car using only your sub

... when you build a box in your girlfriends car and make it hidden so her or her parents dont take it out

... guests' credit cards get demagnetized when they step into your house...

... your tv got that 'green skin' and 'purple hue' and you have LCD tv's...

... your favorite reply to questions, "huh?"...

... when your spending thousands on stereo equipment on your girlfriends car.. when you don't even have a car...

.......the local competitors hate on you and your team for breaking records every other week

.......you have a vehicle dedicated only for car audio

haha i had a 200 ounce magnet subwoofer near my old tv and it is all rainbow colored now

....when you're up so late at night that you start getting delusional, make a slip on a table saw and nearly send a 2 foot long chunk of MDF through your stomach, pass out for an hour, then get up and keep working

when you call ur subs "babe" lmao

when you made out with your subwoofer's smooth rubber surround one night when you were drunk

.... when you have more speaker wire, power wire, and rca's than it takes to do 10 cars but own one

.... when your sub and box are worth more than your car

.... willing to put off the check engine light for another... however long it takes to do your system

...when every test you finish early has drawings of bp boxes and isobaric designs on it

...when you have tell your dad that his 50G audi s4's premium sound system sucks (Bose obviously)

...when you pass up the opportunity to drive said car to listen to your system

...when every time your friends come over you end up fixing their wiring

...when your facebook status has been "Rob is BUMPING" for two years

...when you spend your lunch period and a half bumping in the parking lot with the only other ssa member in the high school

...when your AP Physics class took a field trip to the parking lot when studying harmonics to check out your ported box...

....when a friend says he just spend 600 on a new system, and you mumble "that's what i just paid for some new wires".....

....when your girlfriend brakes up with you, because you spend more time with your system than with her....

....when your headunit alone is more worth as our car itself....

....when you take your brand new amps with you in the bed because it gives you a good feeling knowing they are safe....

This is more of an "addicted to SSA" thing.

....when your day finally feels complete because you can check the entire SSA forum without a database error.

P.S. awesome work getting the site back up and running fellas. I can lurk in peace yet again.

When you felt empty because SSA was down for a couple days...

... when you offer to drive everywhere cause you dont wanna here your friends stock system

... when you spent your summers working money on driving around to nowhere just to hear you system

... when you have a bass and system test play list on your ipod

... when the McDonald manager comes outside to yell out you for bumping to loud

...when you researched audio equipment years before you got you car

... when you get angry cause you dont have anymore money to make upgrades

... when you choose to go to a different county's community college just so you can spend more time in your car

... when friends bring there own cd to play so they can hear what it should sound like

... when you offer to drive everywhere cause you dont wanna here your friends stock system

... when you spent your summers working money on driving around to nowhere just to hear you system

... when you have a bass and system test play list on your ipod

... when the McDonald manager comes outside to yell out you for bumping to loud

...when you researched audio equipment years before you got you car

... when you get angry cause you dont have anymore money to make upgrades

... when you choose to go to a different county's community college just so you can spend more time in your car

... when friends bring there own cd to play so they can hear what it should sound like

HAHAHA i have had friends run up to me and hand me a CD to play in my truck./

you believe linex is good for the interior

you have more blown fuses than good fuses

your headlight looks like strobes, even with a cap and dual batteries

youve blown more than one window out

youve taken a hachet to a sub (been there done that)

you havent seen a stock deck in years

your suburban has 2 seats

your neighbors hate you

your brand new paint jobs already flaked off

you have to reset the rear view mirror every few seconds

your date thinks these are massage chairs

you dont need to run the heater you have enough amps

you buy new stereos more often than you grocery shop

youve never had your stuff stolen, because they couldnt pick it up

whenever your girlfriend hears, sub, amp, deck, she rolls her eyes and walks away "dont you have enough crap?"

When you have contributed to more than 22% of today's posts.

when your wife farts out a 25hz note to get your attention :Doh:

you know your addicted when u have systems in your tractors, work truck, and the dump truck

i put an old kicker 12 in the old dump, got tired of no stereo, couldnt feel or hear the screaming hot parking brake until i came to the first stoplight, then i smelt it....oops......... :Doh: :Doh:

pretty sad, the a/c works better in the john deere than my daily driver...