Aaron Clinton

I know I have a car audio addiction when......

school cop, hehe man that concept is lame.

You discuss air movement and air characteristics with a Fluid Mechanical Engineer to find out if your port is good enough.

school cop, hehe man that concept is lame.

You discuss air movement and air characteristics with a Fluid Mechanical Engineer to find out if your port is good enough.

That can be done with some math ;)

you know ur a audio addict when u spend all ur tax money on a new setup and only get ur ol' lady a 79 cent card for v-day.....this is gonna go over real well

...when youre up at 3am tuning your sub amp and you havent had sex in 2 weeks.. and start confusing the slot port with something else.. then you realize your pants are down..

LOL! :lol:

...when your thinking about your next set up before you are done putting in the one you have and just spent a year planning.tongue.gif

...when your thinking about your next set up before you are done putting in the one you have and just spent a year planning.tongue.gif

x2, i'm already thinking about a new amp and subs.

I think I might have one, when you have to explain to non-car audio people that car audio people don't really care about the kind of car you have just as long as you have a system.

I constantly get criticized for putting a system in my car (a 98 Taurus).

x2, i'm already thinking about a new amp and subs.

I think I might have one, when you have to explain to non-car audio people that car audio people don't really care about the kind of car you have just as long as you have a system.

I constantly get criticized for putting a system in my car (a 98 Taurus).

people talk shiz to me about having a system that cost twice as much as my car instead of making it look better..i drive a 76 caprice thats rust and blue in color with random black primer spots with busted interior....but when they start talkin shiz i turn that volume knob and i dont hear a damn thing lol...plus noone is gonna think an old busted car would have anything like that in it so i dont worry so much about getting jacked

I have pushed my 12 to the max and Im still not bass-satisfied.

when paying anything more than $5 for a pizza is ridiculous, but paying $500 for a sub doesn't phase me the bit.

when you're batteries weigh more than you do

When reading 5 page explanations of how to build a sub box or the Linear BL Technologies isn't a big deal, but reading that 3 page sparknotes chapter summary is the end of the world.

when that joke of saying "i wish my girlfriend were speakers" turns into a real daydream

when you do car audio installs in subzero temperatures <-- i dunno if i'll be doing that one again. frost-nip is not fun my friends

when you hear someone of hear of someone with a system and your mind wonders the possibilities that could fit their vehicle.

and when you creepily try to figure out what they are running. (it didn't occur to me at the time that having some kid peer through the window of your escalade would look like the kid was trying to break in.)

when you don't care that the guy next to you has a ferrari, cause you can hit 150 db on your daily driver (not going to lie, i'd want the ferrari more)

when paying anything more than $5 for a pizza is ridiculous, but paying $500 for a sub doesn't phase me the bit.

when you're batteries weigh more than you do

When reading 5 page explanations of how to build a sub box or the Linear BL Technologies isn't a big deal, but reading that 3 page sparknotes chapter summary is the end of the world.

when that joke of saying "i wish my girlfriend were speakers" turns into a real daydream

when you do car audio installs in subzero temperatures <-- i dunno if i'll be doing that one again. frost-nip is not fun my friends

when you hear someone of hear of someone with a system and your mind wonders the possibilities that could fit their vehicle.

and when you creepily try to figure out what they are running. (it didn't occur to me at the time that having some kid peer through the window of your escalade would look like the kid was trying to break in.)

when you don't care that the guy next to you has a ferrari, cause you can hit 150 db on your daily driver (not going to lie, i'd want the ferrari more)

You are now banned. :)

You are now banned.

i dunno... the new 458 italia? hell i'll even settle for a f430 =] ha

No funky pups? ;)

You spend more time on SSA than Facebook.

Pups are in the last pics...?

Uhhh, k.

You still have the Vega's? Now I just need to get a few that say "SSA" on them in your pictures. ;)

nah, everything in those pictures is long gone, save for the Uberwoofer, those are years old :o

Although I am putting together a 10" Vega 102 install for a friend currently. Nothing like the smell of new woofers.

I've been strolling through the SSA Store... ;)

nah, everything in those pictures is long gone, save for the Uberwoofer, those are years old :o

Although I am putting together a 10" Vega 102 install for a friend currently. Nothing like the smell of new woofers.

I've been strolling through the SSA Store... ;)

Shoot me a PM if you see something. ;)

when you take off your Fi audio shirt only to put on a sundown audio shirt.

When you wana bye a 77 passenger bus just to fill it up with speakers

When you get a 57 year old to get two w7s for his Buick

Eat sleep drink car audio

When you buy a Brand New Truck.... 2nd day take a saw zaw to it to put 8 10's thru the bed.

When you spend more on your system than your car/truck is actually worth.

And when you have a warrant for your arrest for disturbing the peace.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Been there more than once on all 3 lol

when you use the money for audio stuff that was suppose to be for bills... (done that twice) ....fiance dont know so shhhhh lol

When you are looking for a new car and the first thing you check out is the trunk.

I know I have a car audio addiction when......

after your sub enclosure is completed, the first thing you do is stick your head inside of it and you make sub sounds with your voice.

Edited by mr.sagat

... 2nd girl left me because "trowing" away money for audio and pay more attention to car/audo than her ...