Aaron Clinton

I know I have a car audio addiction when......

I know I have a car audio addiction when......

You realize none of your neighbors really like you.

when you sell your blood to get more audio equip

when you skip eating lunch to save for more equip

when you can measure you amps output in horse power not watts

When you have to call the Sheriff's department to determine if bracing the windshield with steel bracing is street legal so you can continue building your setup.

(this does not involve my current setup)

When the payload rating of your tires on a small hatchback equal that of a half ton truck.

When u got more wood in your car than Larry Flynt ever had anywhere.

When you have to special order glue from out of state because absolutely nothing local works under these pressures.

When your build is done, the crash test rating of your car is higher than that of a Brinks truck.

When going for the volume control causes your passengers to get an adrenaline rush.

When ur buddies all get mad cuz ur setup does better hairtricks on their girlfriends...

When ur debit card statement has audiosavings,darvex,sundown audio on it every month

When ur up doing the big 3 on ur wifes car and she doesnt Even have any system

When ur up at 4a.m. Setting all ur gains cuz u want ur shit right when u go in to work at 6:30a.m.

When ur buddies all get mad cuz ur setup does better hairtricks on their girlfriends...

When ur debit card statement has audiosavings,darvex,sundown audio on it every month

When ur up doing the big 3 on ur wifes car and she doesnt Even have any system

When ur up at 4a.m. Setting all ur gains cuz u want ur shit right when u go in to work at 6:30a.m.

My favorite one was the other day, I went to a USACI Show (either Jackson or Boosier City, can't remember) ...

true story ... sux I didn't get it on video ...

Done a demo for a couple ... and after the demo, She (in front of everybody) told her guy that he needed to take his system out of his truck, sell it, and buy what I had in mine and put it in his truck ...

The guys look on his face was kinda like one of those that you have when you find out you wife is sleeping with your best friend ...

26203460089_medium.jpg

My favorite one was the other day, I went to a USACI Show (either Jackson or Boosier City, can't remember) ...

Done a demo for a couple ... and after the demo, She (in front of everybody) told her guy that he needed to take his system out of his truck, sell it, and buy what I had in mine and put it in his truck ...

The guys look on his face was kinda like one of those that you have when you find out you wife is sleeping with your best friend ...

26203460089_medium.jpg

Now that's just awesome :D

Honest dude ... I thought the guy was gonna cry, I didn't know what to say ...

Most times I try and promote the products, but I was speechless ...

Honest dude ... I thought the guy was gonna cry, I didn't know what to say ...

Most times I try and promote the products, but I was speechless ...

Just say: "You guys need a minute?" :attempt:

I had a dream that I found (2) REALLY BIG 16V batteries, and i started chasing them but couldn't get to them, Then I saw a cop and started to cry.... then I woke up suddenly. I think im addicted.

no.. u misinterpreted!

U may had seen 16V in the dream but it wasn't volt.. it is 16 Valve! I'm surprised u couldnt catch that 4cylinder, lol

I had a dream that I found (2) REALLY BIG 16V batteries, and i started chasing them but couldn't get to them, Then I saw a cop and started to cry.... then I woke up suddenly. I think im addicted.

Rofl

When you're constantly looking for new ways to hoard up cash to buy more equipment.

When you're coming up with outlandish reasons to tell the wife why you're still getting equipment, and she believes them.

When your bedroom closet looks like the store room of a fully stocked local shop packed front to back and floor to ceiling with equipment.

When just about everyone you meet calls you the speaker guy.

When everyone you talk to asks why they're always hearing thunder before your wife drives up in her mini van.

When the owner of the local gas station asks you to be sure to have it turned down before entering the lot because he's afraid you're going to break the windows from the flex he sees them doing.

When the employees of the same gas station thank you for knocking a blockage out of the ice machine when you gave someone a demo out front.

When you get that dirty look from the pissed off old Guy in his Buick Century, and take it as a compliment

on your 16st birthday spend the day installing your first system

on your 21st birthday buy an 18" woofer

When I go out of town for the weekend, and before I go in the house and unpack or anything, I gotta hear my system again....

When you dont have your first car because youve spent all your money on your system.

When your gf gets jelous more when she sees you staring at a subwoofer rather than another pretty girl..

When you buy a 21" Incriminator Audio Death Penalty on impulse because "you feel like you have to have it!"

When you buy a Jeep Cherokee just because you need somewhere to put the 21 you just bought...

When you buy a 21" Incriminator Audio Death Penalty on impulse because "you feel like you have to have it!"

When you buy a Jeep Cherokee just because you need somewhere to put the 21 you just bought...

That would be boss status.

That would be boss status.

I will post pics of my setup soon. Making a new fiberglass box, almost done :dancing:

When someone confuses your power wire with a drag rope.

When your gambling problem stops and you start buying audio equipment instead. :peepwall:

When your gambling problem stops and you start buying audio equipment instead. :peepwall:

Interesting fix :woot:

when you make a thread about aquiring a car audio addiction

when you buy a speaker to search in your car

when you pass up the opportunity drive said car to hear your system.