Word, I'm waiting on my sub to get here, but I'll shoot you a PM when it does! :D

(should be soon, today was day 18 out of the maximum 15) lol, damnit Fi why do you do this to me.. :suicide-santa:

EDIT: what part of St. Louis USAF?

haha i hate waiting for stuff

What sub did u order from fi?

Word, I'm waiting on my sub to get here, but I'll shoot you a PM when it does! :D

(should be soon, today was day 18 out of the maximum 15) lol, damnit Fi why do you do this to me.. :suicide-santa:

EDIT: what part of St. Louis USAF?

haha i hate waiting for stuff

It'd be alright if I knew what the hell I was waiting for lol, ship them already!! D:

he ordered a BTL N2

I'm technically from Dupo, Illinois but its 2 mins from south county. I rep cards and rams so my heart is in stl

he ordered a BTL N2

Oh sweet! My system (except for my subs which i sold) got trashed when i totaled my car. Im going to go with a DC 5K amp and 2 level 5 DC subs in my new car, which is a 2007 Dodge Caliber. I seriously can't wait for it to be done!!!

he ordered a BTL N2

Oh sweet! My system (except for my subs which i sold) got trashed when i totaled my car. Im going to go with a DC 5K amp and 2 level 5 DC subs in my new car, which is a 2007 Dodge Caliber. I seriously can't wait for it to be done!!!

i want that system ASAP!

he ordered a BTL N2

oo nice. i cant wait to see the build on that one :)

I'm technically from Dupo, Illinois but its 2 mins from south county. I rep cards and rams so my heart is in stl

aw shit im in columbia il only 5 mins from you. im currently redoing my tahoe right now. message me if you need any help on your system. im down to help out fellow bass heads

^ welcome to SSA? lol :eek5wavey: