sefugi

'80 Vette Tunes

Quick video of the system. The track is Wild Dog by Stanley Clarke.

Couple of pics with the passenger seat installed.

img4590n.jpg

img4591v.jpg

img4592ou.jpg

img4593k.jpg

By the video it seems as though it's not sounding too bad at all. Congrats on the great work as always....

Nice 'n' clean, good job sir :drink40:

By the video it seems as though it's not sounding too bad at all. Congrats on the great work as always....

Thank you!!!!

Yes, I am pretty happy with the sound. Would never win any SPL comps, but does have a great blend of sound for a system that had limitations on locations.

Couple random pics of the interior.

img4594v.jpg

img4595r.jpg

Nice 'n' clean, good job sir :drink40:

Thank you very much!!! I know the owner is a member here, but he hasn't chimed in yet with his thoughts.

Quick vid of the owner checking out his system.

Looking good!

Looking good!

Thanks!!!

This project is completed, so what's next??

Seeing them off.

not going to lie. i was half expecting him to do a huge burn out or something like that with the way the video was going haha. system looks great and sounded pretty darn good... minus the whole "save a horse" haha

Sorry no burn out- it would have been more smoke out the tail pipe then the tires. The L82 is getting old and needs a refresh soon.

Guess you can tell I am the owner of the 80, this was a budget build and came in just $50 over budget. If I were to do this, again I would have just given the funds to Sefugi and walked away until done. I did make it harder as I would not allow the doors to be cut or change the front speaker locations. I wanted a factory look from the seats forward, just like the stock look with the only exception of the HU.

Sorry no burn out- it would have been more smoke out the tail pipe then the tires. The L82 is getting old and needs a refresh soon.

I'm just used to all the idiots around me i guess that when they take their time like that, they usually light them up. great looking car though. I work with people who think they know what they want and try telling me exactly what to do. I really wish they'd just hand over the money and give me a basic idea of what they want and let my mind run free.

Sounds like you're a happy customer though so thats great

Guess you can tell I am the owner of the 80, this was a budget build and came in just $50 over budget. If I were to do this, again I would have just given the funds to Sefugi and walked away until done. I did make it harder as I would not allow the doors to be cut or change the front speaker locations. I wanted a factory look from the seats forward, just like the stock look with the only exception of the HU.

So, now that you have listened to it for a while, what are your thoughts??

Want more power, looking at a new AMP to swap out the Power Bass and put a systemi in the 2010 Ram with two 10's under the back seat..plus put some NOS on the vette since you left me alot of open space..Thank you for a well done job, that is why i know you were the one for the job

Pretty neat. Looks like plenty of room for the T tops and still better than factory look, and sound. Can't wait for the ideas to come to life on a 48 F-1!!! :):drink40:

Quick note did not get a chance to show off the system before I left town due to rain, but showed off the system here in my town Monday after work. The shop where I got the speakers, tops on door open and standing outside hit 63 on volume, had the workers come from the back shop to the front to see what system was playing on the other hand, it may have been the country music. Could not believe the sound from such a small system and only one 8 sub, I know you said not to go past 60 on the volume but had to it was still clear and loud. Thanks again for a cool install

Reply to Mtopper:

I will be honest I stayed involved so the car would not get 100lbs of MDF box or cut door panels, every priced door panels for a C3 $250 each but I will say by the time it was done Sefugi and I were on the same page as you can from the install pics. So the next install he will be on his own no help from the owner plus he works to late into the morning, I left one morning at 4am and he was still working on the car. I need my beauty rest.

Want more power, looking at a new AMP to swap out the Power Bass and put a systemi in the 2010 Ram with two 10's under the back seat..plus put some NOS on the vette since you left me alot of open space..Thank you for a well done job, that is why i know you were the one for the job

Wow, that didn't take long.

Limit me on space for the sound so you can go fast...that's :bull:

Pretty neat. Looks like plenty of room for the T tops and still better than factory look, and sound. Can't wait for the ideas to come to life on a 48 F-1!!! :):drink40:

Quit talking bout it and let's get to work!!!!

Good job man!

Good job man!

:thanx: