Mark LaFountain

SSA Black Friday | 4 Day Event

Ok, just extended it till Cyber Monday.

Extended through Cyber Monday? Very cool, too bad I don't get paid until Taco Tuesday. :suicide-santa:

Extended through Cyber Monday? Very cool, too bad I don't get paid until Taco Tuesday. :suicide-santa:

I like Taco's. :)

Me too, I would rather order from SSA than the drive thru at Taco Bell though.

There better be a thread showing pics of what everyone bought.

:popcorn:

Thats what I was thinking.

I think my decision to get back into car audio was just confirmed... :woot:

Sorry. :ughdunno:

You can always buy with an echeck, takes a week to clear anyways.

I did not think of that. You are my hero.

look at you guys! :lol2: i just about have my ia set up done now i want aa stuff yall are guna max my card out!!!!

Isn't that what it's for? :lol2:

I did not think of that. You are my hero.

:roflmao:

Mmmm, tacos. I can haz?

Mmmm, tacos. I can haz?

128683100449605178.jpg

Hey Mark/Aaron

Right now I was just checking the cart on the SSA Store (Im planning on ordering a pair of xcons).

And I get two options for shipping, UPS Ground for $106 and UPS for heavy package for $130.

I would like to ask, whats the difference? does it matter which one I choose? or is there one I must?

Hey Mark/Aaron

Right now I was just checking the cart on the SSA Store (Im planning on ordering a pair of xcons).

And I get two options for shipping, UPS Ground for $106 and UPS for heavy package for $130.

I would like to ask, whats the difference? does it matter which one I choose? or is there one I must?

just go with the cheapest. The second option picks up where UPS leaves off after 150 lbs. If you load say, 4 zcons in the cart, the first option will go away. The second option is a software addon to get around the UPS weight limitations.

hope thats not to confusing.

Hey Mark/Aaron

just go with the cheapest. The second option picks up where UPS leaves off after 150 lbs. If you load say, 4 zcons in the cart, the first option will go away. The second option is a software addon to get around the UPS weight limitations.

hope thats not to confusing.

Your first 5 words were 100% clear. Thanks a lot.

High expectations for killer prices on the XCONS! I really want to own my very first SSA products already! Woot Woot!

dam i wish it was friday already i need some zcons

Is the SSA apparel going to be on sale too?

x2 this. I have been eyeing a few SSA shirts.

I already know what I want. Purposely held off on purchasing after I got the black Friday sale email from SSA. Hoping for some stupid prices on XS Power stuff.

Thanks in advance SSA for the black Friday sale. Definitely appreciate it as a consumer.

Is the SSA apparel going to be on sale too?

x2 this. I have been eyeing a few SSA shirts.

I already know what I want. Purposely held off on purchasing after I got the black Friday sale email from SSA. Hoping for some stupid prices on XS Power stuff.

Thanks in advance SSA for the black Friday sale. Definitely appreciate it as a consumer.

The shirts are just about all out of stock at this point. The rest of these products though...

you will see.

Welcome back to SSA's once a year Black Friday event. This is the one time a year a number of items will have sale pricing. In the past, people walked away with some killer deals, this is your chance to do the same. We will not be doing this for the December holidays, so when we say this is a once a year event, we mean it. Elite level speakers, sub woofers and amplifiers that might have been out of your budget before, will be for these three days. Don't hesitate if you have been on the fence about a certain item or two. Jump on this opportunity now, as this is only a three day event.

What are the elite level speakers (ie brand, models)? What time of day will the sale prices be posted in the store section?

Welcome back to SSA's once a year Black Friday event. This is the one time a year a number of items will have sale pricing. In the past, people walked away with some killer deals, this is your chance to do the same. We will not be doing this for the December holidays, so when we say this is a once a year event, we mean it. Elite level speakers, sub woofers and amplifiers that might have been out of your budget before, will be for these three days. Don't hesitate if you have been on the fence about a certain item or two. Jump on this opportunity now, as this is only a three day event.

What are the elite level speakers (ie brand, models)? What time of day will the sale prices be posted in the store section?

Check the SSA store out for the brands for sale. I think it starts 12:00am Fri.

We are adding prices right now, check them out!

Starts now!! We should be done with all prices in a few hours, but if you see a price you like, buy it :)

i see some sales already no zcons on sale :(

This is a lot of work, it will take us a few hours to get it all adjusted.

i see some sales already no zcons on sale :(

ZCON prices are up and they are great! Keep hitting refresh until you see them!