Nice! :)

Just put an order in for 2 15" Zcon's....can't wait

Nice! :)

Upgrading from xcon's and adding more power...should be nice

I bet it will! What vehicle?

ext. cab Tacoma

That is going to be BRUTAL!

Monday at midnight?

I'm literally dreaming up a project over a weekend, so it keeps changing by the minute. Just want to make sure I don't squeeze myself out of time. Just wanted to be 100% sure lol

Monday at midnight?

I'm literally dreaming up a project over a weekend, so it keeps changing by the minute. Just want to make sure I don't squeeze myself out of time. Just wanted to be 100% sure lol

It will end Late Monday, probably around 10pm.

So dream away, it will be here.

I know you guys have gotten a ton of orders, but how soon do you think you'll start shipping out....mainly the zcon's lol. Or are they built as they're ordered?

They are built to order.

I know you guys have gotten a ton of orders, but how soon do you think you'll start shipping out....mainly the zcon's lol. Or are they built as they're ordered?

We did think ahead, and had over 60 drivers built up and shipped one of our distributors, however, if you order came in after those orders are processed it will have to be built by hand.

Please stay tuned, if you don't see a tracking number within two days, that means your sub is being built.

Thanks for your business!

cool, thanks...if they're anything like the xcon's it'll be worth the wait

Edited by Tim Harmening

haha, you won't believe them then once you hook them up. My first response, was simply "holy $HIT"!

haha, you won't believe them then once you hook them up. My first response, was simply "holy $HIT"!

I second this.

I seem to get this reaction every time I demo mine. :fing34:

We are in the process of taking them down, it will take a few hours.

Aww...shoot. I was working late and I was going to purchase an XCON tonight. Seems like those are gone as well. Any chance to still get it at the sale price if I purchase it tonight?

We did think ahead, and had over 60 drivers built up and shipped one of our distributors, however, if you order came in after those orders are processed it will have to be built by hand.

Please stay tuned, if you don't see a tracking number within two days, that means your sub is being built.

So if we have not received a tracking number yet our sub is being built? In NO hurry whatsoever, just curious. Thanks!

So if we have not received a tracking number yet our sub is being built? In NO hurry whatsoever, just curious. Thanks!

I guess so....I haven't gotten one so I guess it's being built. Gives me time to sell the xcon's

We built up a good number before the sale, but many models out sold the standing inventory. Many will be going out in the next few days while others are in the process of being built.

That is correct. A lot of customers who's subs where in stock, their subs hit road today!

For those who didn't get tracking, your subs are being built in the order the order came in.

Please be patient with us on these orders.

damn i bought mine thurs night and didn't get a tracking number.....those zcons musta been flying lol.