Sign in to follow this  
ricksi30

Alerion Enclosures Black Friday pricing.

Alerion Enclosures will be joining in on the Black Friday savings. We will offer 25% off of our normal pricing making it a great time to grab an enclosure. Pm me for more details and shipped pricing! If we get 10 or more orders we will do 30%.

Thanks, Rick

:fing34:

Sale will be valid from now until midnight Monday the the 28th. Don't pass up this great deal!

Nice deal!!!

As a happy customer I highly recommend Alerion for your box needs. Great customer service and a great product.

Thanks a lot Phil, I'm very glad that you are happy with your enclosure!

Nobody at all interested??

no offense but shipping would be a bi*** to michigan.

You would be surprised. We've actually shipped two enclosures there already. Pm me, worst case scenario is it's too much, but as I said it may be less than you think.

PM'd

Replied. If you respond directly to the PM I'll be able to get back to you faster.

Thanks, Rick

PM'd

Great sub choice btw!

I'm definitely interested, just trying to iron out some details. I will be shooting a pm your way very shortly.

I just got one shipped to MI. I dont know what they paid for shipping, but total price was not bad at all.

I dont think I couldve got one locally for cheaper. At least not of the same quality.

I just got one shipped to MI. I dont know what they paid for shipping, but total price was not bad at all.

I dont think I couldve got one locally for cheaper. At least not of the same quality.

I'm doing double baffle, big box install this coming spring/summer and looking at 38 wide by about 40 long and 24-26 high depending on what subs. so, thats the issue. I'll just build it myself with ramrod like always and have fun making sawdust angels on the floor. lol

I always pick the wrong times to be broke :(

I will be contacting you in a couple weeks though.

Sounds good! Our prices are awesome all of the time ;)

Hello guys, brand new to posting. I am looking for a box to go in my 2007 Yukon XL. The dimensions are 47" wide, 27" deep and 13" high. The box will hold a 15 ZCON or DC level 5. It will be a daily driver so I just it should tune between 34-36hz. If that is too small for a 15 make it for a 12. I want the box to be as flat as possible, it's just a preference. I hope this is all the info u need. If not just hit me back.

David Wright

Bad Dog Motors

Hello guys, brand new to posting. I am looking for a box to go in my 2007 Yukon XL. The dimensions are 47" wide, 27" deep and 13" high. The box will hold a 15 ZCON or DC level 5. It will be a daily driver so I just it should tune between 34-36hz. If that is too small for a 15 make it for a 12. I want the box to be as flat as possible, it's just a preference. I hope this is all the info u need. If not just hit me back.

David Wright

Bad Dog Motors

I will pm you here on the forum when I get a price for you. If you can pm your zip code to me that will help.

Thanks, Rick

Plenty of room for the 15 btw

I sent you a PM. It will show up in the top right corner of your screen.