holykaos

Hyundai elantra HB

So after putting next to my stinger wire i have now it looks more like 1 or 2 gauge wire but still better then the 4 gauge i have now.

I bought that same kit two years ago and I agree that it is def not 0 gauge. Did yo end up doing corners in the box like you said?

Oh ya i did do that just did not take any pic's my phone has pandora on it so it was hooked up to my radio in my garage for music. But ya i did a flat edge corner molding because its so small and liquid nails plus a few brads later the were in. Oh and for the people who said the port looks kind of funny in orange i can understand that but once the car is repainted to orange and black it will match.

Why do you think its not 1 ought?

Why do you think its not 1 ought?

Because everybody nowadays believe 1 ought should be as big as kicker or knukonceptz wire to be true 1 ought wire.

I don't believe it 0 gauge because i have ran 0 gauge and because of my wire size chart for true wire size. The wire inside showed 2 gauge and i put it beside my stinger 0 gauge and it was a little smaller.

Subs and amp both ordered and on there way.

So after waiting a few days my subs are here and i took the time to install them tonight. Now just waiting on my amp(should be here Thur).

IMAG0194.jpg

IMAG0197.jpg

IMAG0198.jpg

IMAG0199.jpg

IMAG0200.jpg

IMAG0202.jpg

IMAG0203.jpg

IMAG0204.jpg

IMAG0205.jpg

IMAG0209.jpg

IMAG0210.jpg

IMAG0207.jpg

IMAG0210.jpg

IMAG0211.jpg

IMAG0212.jpg

IMAG0213.jpg

looks good man. enjoy the bass. those 8s are pretty impressive

I thought they were going to be small but those little things are huge i would say double the size of my old dd 1500 8's. Now lets how they put the sound out.

Looks great!!! Yes, those are little beasts, everyone that listens to mine are amazed by them being 8s. How long do you have to wait for the amp?

Shipping says thurs or fri. and everything is already wired up just have to drop the amp in.

I used the re audio box builder then double checked what they said with the formulas from my mecp book.

Shipping says thurs or fri. and everything is already wired up just have to drop the amp in.

The waiting has got to make for a long week...

I keep checking the tracking on it over and over hoping it says ahead or that its here.

I keep checking the tracking on it over and over hoping it says ahead or that its here.

Was trying to check a package earlier and the site was having problems, must have been you dragging down the website.

Is it the Hifonics amp you are waiting on?

Ya hifonics brutus 1200.1 And a few other little things like some wire gauge connections for a cleaner look into the amp. My plexi for a custom sundown audio back light on the floor of the hatch and my lights.

I used the re audio box builder then double checked what they said with the formulas from my mecp book.

thanks i tried ttwo different programs and neither one came up with the same numbers :suicide-santa: time for me to learn by hand

Ya hifonics brutus 1200.1 And a few other little things like some wire gauge connections for a cleaner look into the amp. My plexi for a custom sundown audio back light on the floor of the hatch and my lights.

That sounds interesting, keep up the clean work!!

The logo is going to take some time, i am hand etching it into the plexi and still have to cut the hole in the bottom panel put my batt's down there and wire them up. The pexi will cover them and use some back lighting to light up the logo plus the batt's.

The logo is going to take some time, i am hand etching it into the plexi and still have to cut the hole in the bottom panel put my batt's down there and wire them up. The pexi will cover them and use some back lighting to light up the logo plus the batt's.

Need pics!!!! :popcorn:

Lol ya as soon as i get the project started and working i will post some more pics. This part is going to take awhile because the plexi is getting hand etched and acid washed while i do it so it will take about 6 days to finish it.

so every thing is in and installed(besides my batt set up) system sounds really good and clean. I have some picks and a videos on my phone but not able to put them up here till next fri.

Think i am going to re build my box, Not hitting as hard as i would like, sounds really good for SQ but i want a little more i might rebuild and add 2 more 8's