holykaos

Hyundai elantra HB

nice color on the ports... dont know if i like that texture though looks like it fish eyed :P

Been a little bit since i put an update up. I ordered my other 2 subs and they should be here today fedex says around 12ish. Once they get here all i have to do is cut out the sub holes, attach the bottom of the box, finish my little bit of bracing left and do all the wires to the box.

Well the box is now all together and waiting for my subs. I missed the fedex guy today by like 20 mins to sign for my other 2 subs.

IMAG0266.jpg

IMAG0267.jpg

IMAG0268.jpg

IMAG0269.jpg

IMAG0270.jpg

IMAG0271.jpg

IMAG0272.jpg

IMAG0273.jpg

IMAG0274.jpg

IMAG0275.jpg

At last the other 2 subs are here and in, i will add pics when i take some and a vid. Had to rewire them because my cars electric system could not handle the .5 ohm load(yet). So all 4 are sitting at 2ohm for now.

My 8s doing a little work on a hifonics brz 1200.1 at 2 ohms

From a fellow elantra HB tidal wave blue owner. Respect! Love the setup!

Crappy video with my phone( i hate the cam on it). Here's a little flex with about 800 watts way underpowered.

The system gets really low, I was surprised at how low it hits with no troubles at all. And if any one asks i have a reinforced windshield because of all the rocks on the roads around here so its about 1/4 to 1/2 in thicker and coated for impacts from anything that might chip it. (we put it to the test and a buddy threw a 5/8 in socket at it thank god it held up)

Edited by holykaos

The system gets really low, I was surprised at how low it hits with no troubles at all. And if any one asks i have a reinforced windshield because of all the rocks on the roads around here so its about 1/4 to 1/2 in thicker and coated for impacts from anything that might chip it. (we put it to the test and a buddy threw a 5/8 in socket at it thank god it held up)

This is a good thing if you tune as low as i do. My windshield flopped all over the place when I went port forward.