Sign in to follow this  
DC Power Kyle

Thanksgiving and Black Friday Sale

Original Link: http://blog.dcpowerinc.com/2011/11/23/thanksgiving-and-black-friday-sale/

Killer Deals from November 24th to November 27th

As a big thank you to all of our loyal customers and followers, DC Power Engineering is throwing a huge Thanksgiving and Black Friday Blow Out!

Free DC Power Engineering T-Shirt with the purchase of one of the following products

1. Any High Output Alternator
  2. Any Dual Alternator Bracket
  3. Any Dual Alternator Bracket Kit

Purchase any of the following below and receive 10% off the following products

1. Any High Output Alternator
  2. Any Dual Alternator Bracket
  3. Any Dual Alternator Bracket Kit
  4. Our Universal Charge Cable Kit

Interested in just a DC Power Engineering T-Shirt? We are offering 20% off!

Any of the above discounts are automatically applied when you click the "ADD TO CART" button.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I already sent in a info request on the DC site, but I'm trying to get a 270XP alt for my 2002 Trailblazer, as well as pricing on a dual kit. Only SP and Pro series alts are listed for my ride. I'd like to get my order in for this deal if possible. Question is, does DC make the XP series for the 02 Trailblazer?

just purchased a 320 XP alt for my VW Golf GTI 1.8T (2005). I would like a size Large for the t shirt.

thanks!

Casey

I already sent in a info request on the DC site, but I'm trying to get a 270XP alt for my 2002 Trailblazer, as well as pricing on a dual kit. Only SP and Pro series alts are listed for my ride. I'd like to get my order in for this deal if possible. Question is, does DC make the XP series for the 02 Trailblazer?

We currently don't have the XP series alternators for the Trailblazer. We hope to have them completed within the next couple of months though.

No dual kit planned at this time.

:sleepwerd4: Mines coming with my 390xp, right Kyle?

Yes sir, sending you two for the long wait. :)

just purchased a 320 XP alt for my VW Golf GTI 1.8T (2005). I would like a size Large for the t shirt.

thanks!

Casey

Will do sir and thanks for your business!

Sweet. i hope Rob gets it done this week. I'd love to put it on this coming weekend. :band:

We currently don't have the XP series alternators for the Trailblazer. We hope to have them completed within the next couple of months though.

No dual kit planned at this time.

Ouch, that is a bummer. I recall a **** member getting an email saying you did do dual brackets/kits for the TB. Well hopefully you guys are going to do a 390xp and I can get one before April.

Edited by dr_hypothesis

Sign in to follow this