disturbed471985

AA Dealer

because YOU do NOT want to help out THE SITE, that you are using for FREE at this MOMENT?

Sales@AscendantAudio.com

Dealer@AscendantAudio.com

I believe all AA subs are all shipped from NV unless you find a dealer who has stock.

I believe all AA subs are all shipped from NV unless you find a dealer who has stock.

Even if you found a dealer close by, they have to pay for the shipping of that sub to their store, so it will be built into the price. FYI.

You are not actually using SSA forums, which are mostly paid for by the SSA store, to find a place cheaper to buy a product that the SSA store sells? So far that I know, SSA is the only online authorized dealer.

You not actually using SSA forums, which are mostly paid for by the SSA store, to find a place cheaper to buy a product that the SSA store sells? So far that I know, SSA is the only online authorized dealer.

Lololol.

i have never seen a post that sloppy from you .. is someone hitting the eggnog.. or is that mad fast typing ? :turkey:

I find this topic kind of humorous, AA has never had an online black Friday sale to the best of my knowledge, you would be very hard press to get our prices beat. They come direct from AA :)

I find this topic kind of humorous, AA has never had an online black Friday sale to the best of my knowledge, you would be very hard press to get our prices beat. They come direct from AA :)

so ssa isnt a aa dealer?

so ssa isnt a aa dealer?

Of course we are. This is the only online AA black friday sale ever to my knowledge.

You are not actually using SSA forums, which are mostly paid for by the SSA store, to find a place cheaper to buy a product that the SSA store sells? So far that I know, SSA is the only online authorized dealer.

It's cause you guys are awesome! :)

You will almost pay double from a dealer bro use your brain! Edit: you will pay almost double from a local shop dealer...

Edited by steveo50

You will almost pay double from a dealer bro use your brain!

Long day need sleep. :ehh:

:wrongforum::noob:

Can I please get the name and number to the closest dealer to zip chicago ilinois 60610 thanks