NDMstang65

SP4 now up!

Yea that goes without saying. Without any reviews since they're brand new its hard for me to drop 1k on subs that I don't know much about. I've ran the triple slug and ufo btls so this seems like a nice step up. I have 2 3500s that id like to run to a pair of 15s. What size box would I be looking at with this? 3.5ish? Tuning would be mid 30s. How will these take it? I'm on the edge of getting xs v2s but I like the look of these a lot hence why I compared the two. He knows a thing or two about both of these so I figured id ask the man himself.

Dont want to shit on you perade but you will have to try for your self. Im thinking u would be fine with 3k on music but 3.5k full tilt...well i wont expect them to have a long useful life.

Just use the gain and volume knob wisely.

We've never made a sub par product, definitely aren't going to start doing it now.

We'll leave that to those who import everything :)

We've never made a sub par product, definitely aren't going to start doing it now.

Lol

Almost purchased a woofer last night. Dont see it as a lost sale...the day will come.

I certainly hope no one took my post serious ;)

looks like a tc sounds basket.. but looks great!!

looks like a tc sounds basket.. but looks great!!

That's because it's the same basket as the lms ultra and SMD

Scott owns it.

ahhh damnit looks like ill be getting rid of my N2's so if anyone is looking for couple of N2 18s for cheap let me know :D

I thought that Basket wasn't suppose to be sold through Fi?

Nothing is etched in stone. Embrace the change. :D

I thought that Basket wasn't suppose to be sold through Fi?

Nothing is etched in stone. Embrace the change. :D

I'm glad Fi is finally using it.

And the way Scott answered back when I asked right after word came around he had the rights to it, that their was an agreement it couldn't be used for Fi.(Not like it was needed exactly)

But I assume things change.

Man this really confuses me on which ones to get- N2's or SP4's...urg

What's confusing?

Both have their pros and cons. Narrow them down to your install and find which best fits. Simple.

Lol. Unfortunately, both sound like they'd fit my application- 4 18's (walled) on 2 SD5k's (6000w each).

What's confusing?

Both have their pros and cons. Narrow them down to your install and find which best fits. Simple.

Lol. Unfortunately, both sound like they'd fit my application- 4 18's (walled) on 2 SD5k's (6000w each).

Have you looked at the comparison of the two? Narrow it down by which one best fits.

If SPL, choose BTL, if more daily/demo(where you'll be playing on them for longer periods of time and need extra power handling) go for SP4.

If your worried about weight, BTL.

Simply.

Will the FI SP4 get louder than the N3?

So who will be posting the first review?

I doubt I will be the first but hopefully I will have a review to post on this bad ass sub in the future :)

Will the FI SP4 get louder than the N3?

Depends on application really and goals

So who will be posting the first review?

I doubt I will be the first but hopefully I will have a review to post on this bad ass sub in the future :)

Cool keep us posted

What's confusing?

4 18's walled needs some serious volume... I'd immediately vote for the sub with lower Vas but that's just me