NDMstang65

SP4 now up!

Ordered mine today!

Oh nvm I guess you went with the SP4 already. Serves me right for not reading to the end... 4 18s on sound digital power I can't wait to see that

Hey is there a pole vent on these or a solid back plate

Ordered mine today!

I am hoping to order mine late January.

These subs should be star performers in sealed enclosures. I will find out!

Ok so by what I've read here these should do about amazing in like a 28-30hz box?? Ill be building one @ 4.5cubes 29Hz 69in^ port area.. I really may get this over the xs v2 that im on the tipping scale of ordering.. HMMMMM!!! I think its almost the same sub with more customized application ability. Plus dealing straight with FI is a plus. So dang I would find a sub that puts me on the fence.

Ok so by what I've read here these should do about amazing in like a 28-30hz box?? Ill be building one @ 4.5cubes 29Hz 69in^ port area.. I really may get this over the xs v2 that im on the tipping scale of ordering.. HMMMMM!!! I think its almost the same sub with more customized application ability. Plus dealing straight with FI is a plus. So dang I would find a sub that puts me on the fence.

I am also on the same fence as you. Physically they look nicer but until there are some tests its hard to pull the trigger on something that is still unknown.

I am also on the same fence as you. Physically they look nicer but until there are some tests its hard to pull the trigger on something that is still unknown.

Buy 1 or 4 lol and tell us how they are :)

Mine will be here Thursday..

Edited by DreDay256

Whats going on DreDay???? You got pics? lol

Yea, sorry man. Been busy..

Ok. So here is the first of 4 18" SP4's (all options/ fully loaded). I threw my PS3 controller in the pic for size comparsion lol

2012-01-12125732.jpg

2012-01-12125814.jpg

2012-01-12125942.jpg

2012-01-12130003.jpg

No. I got about a month or so left on my build. My build is bumper to bumper. Not just a stereo system.

You must play classical guitar with nails like that :D

Sweet subs man, im sure theyll perform awesome :dancing:

Much respect for somebody that can pick :) Let us know how you like them!

Will do Nick. I'll follow up with some videos & stuff..