NDMstang65

SP4 now up!

So, what's 'SP4' stand for?

Supreme power.

Stopping Pussy 4ever?

Is the SP4 more of a SQ oriented driver than the BTL?

Is the SP4 more of a SQ oriented driver than the BTL?

That would be a safe assumption.

GREAT PRICE BTW!!!

My BTLs have excellent sq. :)

What does BTL stand for?

You may think that, but the BTL is by no means the first driver I would choose in a sound quality installation.

What does BTL stand for?

Most of Scott's woofers stand for something. Society System Decontrol, Buzz Lightyear, I can't remember BTL.

You may think that, but the BTL is by no means the first driver I would choose in a sound quality installation.

Lol not my first choice for sq subs either.. But I have to admit they sound amazing. I wanna hear a zcon to compare.

built to last

Nice! :)

So what's SP4 stand for? Obviously the 4 is for 4" voice coil, but what does the "SP" stand for? My guess is "Super Punk". :P

Scott Power

Silly Pup

those any good? :)

So what's SP4 stand for? Obviously the 4 is for 4" voice coil, but what does the "SP" stand for? My guess is "Super Punk". :P

Shit Pounds ... :lol:

Most of Scott's woofers stand for something. Society System Decontrol, Buzz Lightyear,

That's awesome

So what kind of real world power handling can we expect from this sub? Could this be comparable to the crossfire xs v2 power handling since it too has a 4" coil and a high strength motor? Seems like the spider spacer option would help keep the coil more linear when fully xmax'ed. Not trying to start a vs thread but just wanted to know what we can compare this too in terms of handling. Thanks

It's rated at 2500 watts..if you've gotta ask if you could/should do something aside from that, you probably shouldn't. :)

Yea well the xs v2 is rated for 2k but idk anyone who follows that. Maybe per coil... I would like to know its limitations but alright.. thanks.

Edited by hunters21w

Yea well the xs v2 is rated for 2k but idk anyone who follows that. Maybe per coil... I would like to know its limitations but alright.. thanks.

Its limitations are going to be based on your application, box size, tuning etc... so im sure you can run more with proper precautions but 2500 watts is its rating

You need to order the subs and find out how much power they handle for YOU :drink40:

Yea that goes without saying. Without any reviews since they're brand new its hard for me to drop 1k on subs that I don't know much about. I've ran the triple slug and ufo btls so this seems like a nice step up. I have 2 3500s that id like to run to a pair of 15s. What size box would I be looking at with this? 3.5ish? Tuning would be mid 30s. How will these take it? I'm on the edge of getting xs v2s but I like the look of these a lot hence why I compared the two. He knows a thing or two about both of these so I figured id ask the man himself.