Angelboy863

Somebody just tried to break in my car

what alarm systems do you guys have?

I have the old version of the one you linked, except mine was the pro model, but mine is from 2005, the car doesn't exist anymore, but I have the alarm for when I build another.

If the Alarms Etc. in Lakeland is anything like the one on Nebraska in Tampa, then they are actually one of the better more honest shops arround. Helped a guy pick out a stereo system one time and it was for a newer car so he wanted to have a shop do the install, took him down there and they did a great job at a decent price. He ended up even having them put an alarm system in too. He was very pleased. Hope you get it worked out, glad you caught them before they got anything.

Edited by PHATBOi

Thanks for input everyone. Yes I'm set on buying the compustar alarm system I stated earlier. I just need to make more money lol.

The alarm etc in Lakeland is very good. They do excellent installs at a ok price. Customer service is what they excel in, IMO.

But I suppose some of you will agree with me that a good alarm system is a must in car audio!

I'm a Prestige fan myself. Been using them for about 15 years now with zero issues.

Pretty foolish to go without an alarm.

I have an older clifford alarm that works great. two way paging, remote start, lcd screen and all that. the new version is this one

Clifford alarm

i'm putting this in the next car.

I'm a Prestige fan myself. Been using them for about 15 years now with zero issues.

My dad used to have a prestige alarm system in his bagged s10 when we lived in Rhode Island. He had it super sensitive. Just walking by quickly/loudly next to the truck the alarm would set off lol

Pretty foolish to go without an alarm.

Yeah...ive had the car for a little over a month now and always told myself I'd get an alarm system in it but focused more on the car audio part lol. Now i definitely need it, can't trust anyone nowadays.