flakko

**Group Buy** USAMPS **Group Buy**

Actually make that two of the 2080's. When do you need payment? Will thursday/friday do?

Are you gonna post this on CA.com? Might have some takers over there if you find yourself short on orders here.

Actually make that two of the 2080's. When do you need payment? Will thursday/friday do?

Are you gonna post this on CA.com? Might have some takers over there if you find yourself short on orders here.

okay 2? i gotta have group discount yea? 240.00 shipped for 2 :) ill update with the official more than one prices

gime the payment and addy tonite, and ill ship tomorrow!

you got my paypal rite?

yea i posted on ca.com. but for some wierd reason, no one has gotten anything yet... lol

::runs to pawn shop::

::Old silver necklass from my "bling bling" days = $30::

::$95 to go::

::searches room for stuff to pawn/sell::

i want a 2080 put me down for one, i should have money tomorrow for it, when would it be shipped?

if you pay tomorrow, it can be shipped monday, and ill put you down for 1!

okay 2? i gotta have group discount yea? 240.00 shipped for 2 :) ill update with the official more than one prices

gime the payment and addy tonite, and ill ship tomorrow!

you got my paypal rite?

yea i posted on ca.com. but for some wierd reason, no one has gotten anything yet... lol

I love this kid.

Payment pending, shipping address with it.

I may be back for more, We'll see what happens.

well, Usamps has a deal with UPS so it shouldnt be THAT much more.

ygpm

UPS rapes Canadians with brokerage charges. USPS is the only way to cheap something here without the ass-raping charges.

not to blow smoke up anyones ass, but why are the specs on here and the specs on usamps.com differnet?

will you read the freakin thread??!?!?!?!?! lol dang my specs are the correct specs. its an error on usamps part. i posted this like 20 times within the last 2 days haha.

anyways yea... Johnecon2001, your amps shipped today, still waiting on the trackin number.

Jeremy

edit: sorry...pissed off cuz i got lost for an hour on the way home today... the LA freeway system is too complicated for my simple mind.

are there one extras of these models?

sorry, i am dumb.  what form of payments do you take?

nah its cool, i was just really pissed at the time :) i take paypal, or MO, sorry no checks...

are there one extras of these models?

que?

crap I meant extras of other models?

Oh! nope 2080 and 4085 is all they gave me :(

ok coll, I was just asking incase other members were wondering about other models,

and humm IS 2080 + SS RL-i 8 sweet little SQ combo if you ask me

ok coll, I was just asking incase other members were wondering about other models,

Precisely what I was thinking my dear Aaron.

Precisely what I was thinking my dear Aaron.

in the process of askin.... ;)

mike had already agreed to it... i think? or at least i remember him agreeing to it.

is this thing still going?

I have a question, I know you told me that US amps deals with UPS, but what if someone (me) isnt on speaking terms with a company (ups) because that someone might owe them money and might have avoided some calls.. and this person fears anything going to that company with his name on it :D.. is there a possibility to go with a different company :Doh: