Mark LaFountain

Outrageous Deal | 4 - 6 pm EST | Tonight! 11-27-2011

I get another shot :woot: Thanks Mark!

I get another shot :woot: Thanks Mark!

I think there will be some website traffic. :drink40: I got a dcon 15 d4 yesterday for 40 plus shipping,

Oh you can guarantee some traffic I'm sure.... and I would LOVE to get a 15" DCON for $40 if possible.... I'd kill for that deal...

Oh you can guarantee some traffic I'm sure.... and I would LOVE to get a 15" DCON for $40 if possible.... I'd kill for that deal...

Just got a brand new icon a few weeks back and I iove it.

so let me get this straight there is a crazy deal today at 4-6, to find out if you have the right item you have to add it to your shopping cart and CHECKOUT? then on checkout before you press pay now you get the deal? and can this deal be on ANY item or JUST SSA products?

zcon 15's 50% off!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: i wish

so let me get this straight there is a crazy deal today at 4-6, to find out if you have the right item you have to add it to your shopping cart and CHECKOUT? then on checkout before you press pay now you get the deal? and can this deal be on ANY item or JUST SSA products?

It will say outrageous deal were it says buy now.Subwoofers yesterday,

You will see the crazy price when you are searching through products in the store. Just add to your car and purchase. Yesterday it was only SSA subwoofers. Mark said it could be anything. I was lucky to get a Xcon 10" for $125.

WHERE?!?!? What site!!! So you don't know what's on sale till ou "checkout"??! Do a few shirts and hats, please, I don't like the "monogram" SMD stuff...

Edited by grandprixpunch

Uh the ssa store? Shirts and hats are already sold near cost per ssa

WHERE?!?!? What site!!! So you don't know what's on sale till ou "checkout"??! Do a few shirts and hats, please, I don't like the "monogram" SMD stuff...

SMD, what site? You are kidding right? I hope.

Uh the ssa store? Shirts and hats are already sold near cost per ssa

Yes, and thank you. Promotional stuff like hats and shirts we are selling at cost just to get them out there. :)

it's after 4, no?

It will be posted between 4 and 6 and will only last until the quantity they choose is run out.

Its after 4 est now isn't it? 3 hr difference from PST? I can't find anything

Kinda aggrevating when time is an issue lol. Got 2 computers up and browsing and this deal could hit an hour from now. Afraid I may not have time for this deal....sucks