Mark LaFountain

Outrageous Deal | 4 - 6 pm EST | Tonight! 11-27-2011

it will be posted at any random point between 4 and 6. Its not a big sale that starts at 4 and ends at 6. You have to constantly keep searching the whole store for the deal. You will know whn u see it because the price is well...outrageous.

so i found an item that says "SPECIAL SALE PRICING" and when i got to check out the price doesn't change..? maybe I found the wrong item?

if anyone finds it, PLEASE post what it is. iv been looking throught the store for 30 mins now....

the refresh button is getting a workout

I couldn't buy something from the ssa store if i had bill gates money. So much traffic I can't even open up the damn shopping cart. Good luck to whoever gets this deal. I'm irritated

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@soundsolutionsaudio.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

an-i-no

that means the servers can't handle all the requests! so apparently it is over loaded so just press the refresh to see if you can squeeze into line!

We have a dedicated server, strange that we are pegging the traffic load limit.

ya i keep getting this error every time I try to view any page on SSA, weather it be's store or forum related. but this Easter egg hunt is almost up!

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@soundsolutionsaudio.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.10 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.10 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.soundsolutionsaudio.com Port 80

:sleepwerd4: I've been experiencing the same thing for an hour and 20 minutes now.

Talking to the host right now.

i think it is just because there is a high volume of traffic, and people are clicking everywhere and this is bogging it all down.

or worst case my explorer is a pile of shart! (google chrome that is)

hahahaha, right!?!

let the cat out of the bag! i need some more ssa products!

I wish I had money in PP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here! Bought an extra set just because of the good deal!

Tried to buy, had money in PP I didn't remember. Wouldn't let me check out. Angry..... :suicide-santa:

Can't even get to checkout. Damn errors.. I'm done

I saw the IA comps for $39.99... pressed add ro cart, got the server error about 50 times... amd when i finally get thru, its unavailable ... wow.

Thats BS.

Indeed, I can't get it to update quantity or checkout.