Mark LaFountain

Strange Site Activity | Next 24 hrs

well, i just tested mine and wow...

1621295722.png

My phone cellular data is faster then that. Lol

Alot of people internet is drastically slower in the morning and night when alot of other people are online in their area.

This site has always been fairly fast to load ... Now it's Awesome !!! Great work guys !!!

I wish this could get done to the SMD site ... It will never load for me ...

Not commenting on that.

Im surprised to see your upload speed to be quite higher than your download. Thats pretty cool. You probably upload pics to servers in .3 secs LOL

Im kinda getting slowed down by mine sometimes. 6 down, .4 up. I wish I had 12mbps down oh well

Not commenting on that.

My thoughts exactly :peepwall:

:peepwall:

Edit: I did that Monday night

is this 4g LTE?

That is insane for a mobile phone

I think he is on wifi on his phone.

Im surprised to see your upload speed to be quite higher than your download. Thats pretty cool. You probably upload pics to servers in .3 secs LOL

Im kinda getting slowed down by mine sometimes. 6 down, .4 up. I wish I had 12mbps down oh well

Yea, I found it odd too. I ran the speed tests several times too... and the upload was faster every time.

You Internet definitely isn't slow.

is this 4g LTE?

That is insane for a mobile phone

nope, it's on wifi. I wish I had that speed when on my mobile network :lol:

Really getting sick of these errors, and they only started after you did the "upgrade".

Errors.png

Really getting sick of these errors, and they only started after you did the "upgrade".

Errors.png

Is this something that AVG is doing? Have you tryed it from a different computer?

Don't have another computer to try it on this is what they say about it for more info.

The Script/Exploit is not a virus, is it a heuristic scan warning, that there is a file on your computer which is able to use a security hole. It is necessary for such a program to have rights to change the Windows registry settings, and the program gets these rights by a dirty trick. This script does not contain any destructive action. If such a file is present on your computer, it is necessary to delete this file to avoid any further security damage done to your computer.

does it in both IE and Chrome.

Don't have another computer to try it on this is what they say about it for more info.

The Script/Exploit is not a virus, is it a heuristic scan warning, that there is a file on your computer which is able to use a security hole. It is necessary for such a program to have rights to change the Windows registry settings, and the program gets these rights by a dirty trick. This script does not contain any destructive action. If such a file is present on your computer, it is necessary to delete this file to avoid any further security damage done to your computer.

does it in both IE and Chrome.

I have added your IP range to our "threat security" "trust" setting. Let me know if this problem persists.

Was still appearing, dug a little bit into AVG and added SSA's domain to an exclude list hasn't popped up yet.

Was still appearing, dug a little bit into AVG and added SSA's domain to an exclude list hasn't popped up yet.

Very good.