Scooby

Amp options.I can't Decide.

I am looking at these there.All three are around the same price. Going to be pushing a Dcon 10 in a sealed box.Seems like they all get some decent ratings.Not sure If would really need the power of the Brutus for the Dcon though.

1.Hifonics BRZ1200.1D

2.Alpine MRP-M650

3.Alpine MRP-M500

I assume that's a single 4 ohm. I wouldn't be the least bit afraid of running 450wrms to that DCON, a little overhead is a good thing though I'm not sure how close to rated that amp will do. The mrp-m650 is rated 400wrms at 4 ohms and would be a great amp with a little overhead. It would be my choice if I were you.

I assume that's a single 4 ohm. I wouldn't be the least bit afraid of running 450wrms to that DCON, a little overhead is a good thing though I'm not sure how close to rated that amp will do. The mrp-m650 is rated 400wrms at 4 ohms and would be a great amp with a little overhead. It would be my choice if I were you.

Thanks.From what I hear,the Alpine does a little over rated.I also like the small footprint.

Thanks.From what I hear,the Alpine does a little over rated.I also like the small footprint.

You just answered your own useless thread..

:peepwall:

You just answered your own useless thread..

:peepwall:

So useless that you had to make a comment? I wanted to get others opinions as to what they would recommend. Glad you contributed.

Edited by Scooby