dbeez

wtf? dc power

if the rumor i heard is true they are no longer a vendor on this forum

Their section was moved to the manufacturer archive, dc power is moving to smd I believe.a (or solely smd)

Their section was moved to the manufacturer archive, dc power is moving to smd I believe.a (or solely smd)

:Doh:

Oh well didn't seem like they were very active on here lately anyways.

That is true, seems like there has been something going on with them for some time.

To busy working on Beibers car.

:roflmao:

So they no longer a vendor on here

Yes.

So they no longer a vendor on here

Contact Mechman, they have great customer service. I have no experience with their products, yet, but communication has been top notch.

Looks like that is probably what I'll be doing next time.

Yes, this is true. They have opt'ed out of the SSA vendor program until further notice. We have archived and moved their section to the "Manufacturer's Archive" section. (Listed below the other Manufacturer's Sections)

No thanx on mechman after how I was treated in a pm years ago I wont be using anything from them.

No thanx on mechman after how I was treated in a pm years ago I wont be using anything from them.

Is it the same people you had dealt with years ago?

I also have no experience with them, but have heard nothing but good praises, about product and CS.

Aw that's too bad. I enjoyed reading all the threads about how nobody got their alternators after shelling out $500+ for one. :peepwall:

Believe they are under new ownership, they have been excellent in all our dealings in terms of customer service.

matt?

eric runs the show over there from what i know.....

and i have delt with him a few times.. always quick and easy to deal with....

i dont use them for my own selfish reasons.

but its hard to find someone as helpfull as i have found him to be.

email eric directly...

i have his extension some where around here and you can call his desk and speak with him personaly.

I will consider it but only if 100% guaranteed matt is no longer part of the business at all.

I will consider it but only if 100% guaranteed matt is no longer part of the business at all.

On Nov 24, 2011 "Matt@mechman" posted on smd answering questions concerning mechman products, so I would say that he is still part of the business. ;)

What does it matter they moved?

Say you had a thread on here between dc and your order, and all of a sudden poof, it's gone.

Obviously one can just go over to smd, register, and start a new thread about their order / issue, but I'm sure it worried people at first when they came on SSA and all of a sudden dc power is gone and there going "what just happened to my order? Did I get scammed? What's the status? Wtf just happened?"

Haha when I saw that and he told the guy "yeah we'll have it to you in a few days, you have my word" I couldn't help but to start thinking of what their excuses would be a month or two later.

Haha when I saw that and he told the guy "yeah we'll have it to you in a few days, you have my word" I couldn't help but to start thinking of what their excuses would be a month or two later.

I didn't. I thought: "if only that held true for all customers, not just ones televised."