dbeez

wtf? dc power

Been another 4 weeks since my latest line of BS/excuses. Robbie won't return a phone call or email.

I've asked for my $$$ back several times. Beyond sick of this joke of a company.

Team mate ordered 2 390's 3 weeks ago and got them today. Why can't I get mine.

DC = doesn't come

Sucks they have the best alts out, but their CS is non existant. I can only imagine if 1 of the 2 I have ever fails.

Edited by mlstrass

Been another 4 weeks since my latest line of BS/excuses. Robbie won't return a phone call or email.

I've asked for my $$$ back several times. Beyond sick of this joke of a company.

Team mate ordered 2 390's 3 weeks ago and got them today. Why can't I get mine.

DC = doesn't come

That sucks man. You have went well past a year of waiting now. I remembered I called about one for my GM and Kyle said it would take 2 weeks and then I called to order and another guy said they were waiting on Denso to ship some parts. Then I called to ask about a dual bracket and Kyle asked me about buying a alt. then I told him I thought parts were not there and then he said "yeah, but you could place the order now and then when we get the parts your alt will ship". I got off the phone real quick after that.lol

Edited by Fearz

Still no return phone call and I've left messages 2-3 times per week. Going on 16 months since I paid for it.

Can't get my alt or my money refunded since all I ever get is voicemail and they never call back.

Robbie at DC is the biggest douche I've ever dealt with in car audio. Seriously hope that nobody supports his joke of a company....