Sign in to follow this  
stevemead08

looking to lose 55 lbs

Haha someone called Jon bi and vic got naked!

Haha someone called Jon bi and vic got naked!

lololololololololololol

I know vic. you looked real slim at finals. Good job bro!

Well closing of week 3 and lost another 1.8 lbs. another not so great week but that bumped me over the 10 lb mark and im happy for that.

I suppose as long as im losing something every weeks, its a good week.

10.2 LBS down and 45 to go! lol

I figured id embarrass myself a little and take a few before pics of my fatness. This is about the fattest ive ever been. I WILL NEVER LOOK LIKE THIS AGAIN!!!!! PERIOD!

IMAG0747.jpgIMAG0748.jpgIMAG0749.jpg

Keep up the good work Steve!

Keep up the good work Steve!

Thanks man. xmas will be a hard week to lose. ima try my best to atleast not gain.

Before:

IMG_0025.jpg

After:

IMG_3288.png

you oiled up in the second pic... lol ... good loss in weight though... Now you need to gain some back in muscle... :peepwall:

Week 2 is done. lost another 2.6lbs. not a big loss but im lifting heavy and drinking lots of water so weightloss numbers are a little tricky.

total lost in two weeks is 8.4lbs.

Ive already noticed a pretty big change in my look and for sure how i feel.

My diet is starting to take shape now and consist of:

Breakfast

3 eggs and 1 toast wheatbread

Protein shake (after workout)

snack

celery and nuts

lunch

8oz tuna or chicken breast

1 serving fruit

more veggies

protein shake

snack

string cheese

protein bar

dinner

usually a leafy green salad with chicken or steak

another protein shake at around 9pm

Goal is to stay around 150g protein daily.

just curious about your number in protein and why you're aiming for a high number? I could see if you were replacing meals with a high protein bar or item.... But to take with food during weight loss, I could be wrong but maybe your protein can/should be taken down a notch...

motivation and cardio is the key,and obviously eating habits,you dont have to lift heavy weights, just do alot of reps of lighter weight you will see more results

myth, cardio with either method should do the same... now lifting real heavy and exhausting muscle is great... I've been working to improve lower body more since you have such bigger muscle groups below the waste, the more muscle you have the easier it should technically be to burn fat... Get them legs strong buddy...

Good luck, I lost 60 pounds in about 3 months with strict diet and workout. Consistency is key. Don't give up. The results will come.

motivation and cardio is the key,and obviously eating habits,you dont have to lift heavy weights, just do alot of reps of lighter weight you will see more results

myth, cardio with either method should do the same... now lifting real heavy and exhausting muscle is great... I've been working to improve lower body more since you have such bigger muscle groups below the waste, the more muscle you have the easier it should technically be to burn fat... Get them legs strong buddy...

And, swats before your workout will help. Working out your lower body causes your body to release testosterone.

I know some good trainers and was told your body needs 1 gram protein per 2.2lbs. That would out me around 150g. I was advised to bump that up a little to 200g, while I'm working out so hard. They take in 2g per lb. Too much for me.

i managed a .2lb loss the week of xmas. lol. as long as i didnt gain im happy.

And, swats before your workout will help. Working out your lower body causes your body to release testosterone.

I didn't know getting spanked was considered "working out"

I didn't know getting spanked was considered "working out"

Gets me in the mood.

Good job on staying on track Steve, although I don't have issues with losing weight, I know how hard it can be sticking to a plan, or in my case working out to gain mass. :P

week 5 is complete.

lost another 2.4 lbs bring my total lbs lost to 12.8.

i really expected to see better losses but im bulking up pretty good too.

ive noticed most muscle groups are taking a better shape. my man boobs are sitting a little higher on my chest. my triceps are taking shape as well.

Im very pleased with the overall losses/gains so far!

On a side note my diet had eliminated my need for acid indegestion medication. no heartburn at all anymore!

i noticed a decrease the first few weeks for the need of tums throughout the day. after the 3rd week i quit taking the perscription.

Well I know its not my normal weigh in day but i weighed myself before my shower tonight and i broke out of the 290s. im pretty happy about this since its been soooo long. anyway, yea me. just wanted to log it.

todays weight 289.4

:woot: glad to hear you've been able to get off the indigestion meds

Good job man! I'm starting again this monday, it's awesome how supportive everyone on SSA is. It's nice to have people that don't even really know you help and support. Great job not gaining during the holidays, I managed to put on almost all of the weight that I lost in the last month and a half.

Great to hear.. what food are you missing the most right now ?? :peepwall:

Im Italian... Pasta, hands down.

My wife is a great cook so she's been keeping me happy with healthier alternatives. She has lost about 10lbs also.

:woot: it makes it much easier to stay on track when you've got someone like that on your side

:woot: it makes it much easier to stay on track when you've got someone like that on your side

Exactly.

lucky you... my journey is always solo... and I get many bumps in the road... luckily I am pretty strong though... lol