Sign in to follow this  
stevemead08

looking to lose 55 lbs

I work construction out of town quite a bit so eating is tricky at times but I'm very motivated right now

Well I started taking creatine and some other supplements last week. I gained 7 lbs in mostly water weight. Not real happy about that. But in the last 4 days I quit taking all supplements except protien. I've lost 12 lbs.

I'm out of town working a lot right now but I'm happy with overall results.

Current weight is 285. I'm down 21 lbs now in 8 weeks.

good stuff brother.. keep it up/

A twelve pound loss in four days is nice. You're doing great and on pace to accomplish your goal. You can do it, don't forget we're all pulling for you.

Good to hear man, I used to drink at least a 6 pack or more of sodas a day. Like you I don't miss the heartburn :) One day at a time, Keep it up!

Thanks guys. It's getting easier since the wifey and I totally changed lifestyles not just diet. She is down like 15 or so, but had far less to lose than I did. I pack my lunch just about everyday, never miss breakfast, and eat a nice dinner. I eat far more now than before, just healthier foods. Last time I was feeling in shape was two cycles of steroids. I'm just about where I was then but all natural. That feels good.

I bet, it must be much more satisfying this way.

Thanks guys. It's getting easier since the wifey and I totally changed lifestyles not just diet. She is down like 15 or so, but had far less to lose than I did. I pack my lunch just about everyday, never miss breakfast, and eat a nice dinner. I eat far more now than before, just healthier foods. Last time I was feeling in shape was two cycles of steroids. I'm just about where I was then but all natural. That feels good.

Awesome man, this way you can keep up the progress and see some tremendous results down the road!

UPDATE. 280 lbs today. total lost is now 25lbs. im only 2.5 lbs from halfway. that will be a pretty big milestone. i havnt seen under 280 lbs since maybe right after highschool.

Yea for me and my wife, shes down 16.7 lbs today and that puts her at PRE baby weight.

i have lost 8.1%

she has lost 8.9% good job baby.

Awesome man, glad to see your sticking to the plan, cool the wife is doing the same. :)

Awesome man, glad to see your sticking to the plan, cool the wife is doing the same. :)

Thanks dude. I/we couldnt do it unless it was a joint venture.

gained 2.2 lbs this week. wonk wonk wonk.

I didn't read all of the posts, but good luck man! I'm on a weight loss journey myself. I was tipping in @ 260 and I'm 6ft. I've been on a decent diet for about a month and I'm down to 147.

Before I got hurt the biggest thing that helped me cut weight was PT in the morning. You burn off stored fat, and not the stuff you eat throughout the day. Switchaing to whole/pure foods makes a huge difference. Supplements can help too, I only take a B-complex and a multivitamin. But I do notice a difference in my day w/o it. If you work out a lot and hit the weights a lot I would highly suggest looking into superpump250(if its still around) or size on. I used both with great results. And a good one for after high intensity cardio work out is enduorox(think that's how its spelled) Good luck again, I want to drop to 215

I didn't read all of the posts, but good luck man! I'm on a weight loss journey myself. I was tipping in @ 260 and I'm 6ft. I've been on a decent diet for about a month and I'm down to 147.

Before I got hurt the biggest thing that helped me cut weight was PT in the morning. You burn off stored fat, and not the stuff you eat throughout the day. Switchaing to whole/pure foods makes a huge difference. Supplements can help too, I only take a B-complex and a multivitamin. But I do notice a difference in my day w/o it. If you work out a lot and hit the weights a lot I would highly suggest looking into superpump250(if its still around) or size on. I used both with great results. And a good one for after high intensity cardio work out is enduorox(think that's how its spelled) Good luck again, I want to drop to 215

i work out pretty hard 5 mornings a week and have been eating pretty clean. im down about 25 lbs and went from a 48 waist dickie size to a 42. so my weight hasnt dropped like i wanted it to but the fat is sure shredding off.

I actually use superpump MAX as my pre workout.

i work out pretty hard 5 mornings a week and have been eating pretty clean. im down about 25 lbs and went from a 48 waist dickie size to a 42. so my weight hasnt dropped like i wanted it to but the fat is sure shredding off.

that's good stuff man! shredding fat is the key, not just losing weight

Officialy halfway there. 28 lbs down! Feelin good. My 90 day goal was 30 lbs. I have one week left.

Good job man. Losing weight isnt easy

motivation and cardio is the key,and obviously eating habits,you dont have to lift heavy weights, just do alot of reps of lighter weight you will see more results

Wrong

Superpump is pretty good,also try Juggernaut it's probably the best preworkout i have tried with Jack3d being the worst.

You're right on track, good job buddy. trink40.gif Your journey has helped motivate me to get in better shape and eat healthy when possible. I've been trying by eating much better than usual and getting into the gym almost regularly but not losing any weight yet but I figure the weight will start to drop pretty soon.

Look into crossfit man. Im telling you. Those are the hardest possible workouts you can do but my god do they work. I was litterally seeing improvement in less than a week. The nice thing about crossfit is that you only have to spend 15 minutes a day working out and you dont get bored doing it like you do with weights in a weight room. Look up crossfit.com and try the daily workout one day and then let me know what you think. lol thier ass kickers. Good luck domoslay.gif

I'm gonna start this back up. It's been 9 months or so since I hit it hard. I'm back up to 295.I've gained 20 lbs. But still down 10 from when I started this log.

I ordered the TapouT XT videos. High cardio and some resistance. Very MMA influenced. Goal is to get down to 250 for the 90 day session.

According to me you should take proper diet with some exercise. Try to drink green tea for this purpose. It's boost your metabolism and helps to burn extra body fat.  But make sure that you take low fat and other carbs in your diet. In exercise i think cycling or swimming are best for this purpose.