sps1989

DC Audio, Sundown Audio, Kicker FST

I have a DC level 4 12 with level 5 parts. It has dual 1.4 ohm coils. It has the black dust cap, which was painted (the paint will rub right off if not wanted). And if you are close enough to me it can come with a black carpeted box that was made for it. The box is 34"x12.5x15. I still have the original packaging as well.

-$275 for sub or $350 with box

I also have a Sundown SA-15 that is pretty much still new. It is still really stiff and has dual 4 ohm coils. It can come with a box that was made for it if close enough to me. The box is roughly 30.5"x20x14.

-$175 for sub or $225 with box

Last but not least, I have a pair of Kicker CVTs 6.5" (10CVT654). They have single 4 ohm coils and are lnib as well. I still have the original packaging to both. I used these in my doors in my truck for about a month, but the level 4 made it to where they were unnoticeable.

-$50 a piece or $75 together

I am really looking for 4 Sundown SA-8 d2. May be open to something else but probably not. But don't be afraid to offer. I am possibly looking for a 270 amp or bigger alt for my 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD.

*Prices listed are not including shipping and or paypal fees. Prices may be negotiable. Will do a combo price if multiples are purchased. The more you buy, the more you save.*

IMG_20111204_074525.jpg

IMG_20111204_181343.jpg

IMG_20111204_181238.jpg

IMG_20111023_195433.jpg

IMG_20111023_195457.jpg

IMG_20111023_195518.jpg

Edited by sps1989

Thanks for the offer but no thanks, I have too many computers already

Sure thing. If i hear of anyone looking for a computer and has what you're looking for, ill send them your way

$250 plus shipping for the level 4 hybrid

$225 obo for the dc

$150 obo for the sundown

And still $75 obo for the cvts

Til New Years

Edited by sps1989

VERY interested in the Kickers. I'll let you know after X-mas Eve if I'll be able to get them.

Alright. Hope you can get them. They need a good home.

Would like to possibly trade the level 4 and the sa for a level 5 12 d2 or maybe d1

DC Level 4 hybrid is now gone.

Offer up on the rest

I also have a diesel audio nsh 1.3000 mono amp and a jl audio slash 300/4 4 channel amp for sale or maybe trade. Not sure on the price so offer up. But i guess ill start at $175 for the diesel and 100 for the jl.

I would like to get my hands on a crescendo 4 channel if possible.

Edited by sps1989

I also have a DC XL 12 that has a torn surround that i could either sale or trade. Or if i can get a recone kit for it, that would work too

I also have an older Rockford 300s 300 watt mono amp that would work great with the cvts. If local $150 for the cvts, box, and amp

Xl is gone. Offer up on the rest

I have 2 dd1508s... I like your sa-15...

You have been pmd